TV Wall Mounting Service
How many inches '' is your TV?
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in TV installation service?
- Wall Mounting Installation of one customer-supplied TV
- We provide a complimentary wall bracket
- TV mounting cannot be installed on drywall (gypsum boards)
- Securing the TV on the wall mount and load testing the hardware
- Please advise on the exact location where you want to mount the TV
- Customer to check that no water pipes are located behind the wall prior to installation
- Connect all necessary video and basic audio components
What do I need to do before my TV Installation appointment?
Please make sure you have the TV and its power cord on hand before your appointment. When the pro arrives to mount your flat-screen to the wall, you'll need to show him the wall where the TV goes and the appropriate outlet, which should typically be directly below or behind your TV.
Where should I get my TV wall mounted?
The TV installer can help you determine the best location, based on the location of the power outlet and wall studs to support the weight of your TV. Finally, you will decide on the height where the pro should mount your TV at.
What should I do if I want to increase the scope of my service or add additional service or materials?
There may be changes to the cost of service based on the additional service or products needed. In case of any increase in the service scope, the Service Provider will share an Amazon Payment link containing the details of the scope change and the additional amounts required. You can pay for the service using your Amazon.ae account. The Happiness Guarantee program covers the additional service or products as long as it is booked and paid on Amazon.ae.