|Item model number||B3133501|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 4.6 x 8.8 cm; 58.2 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery. Details
75% positive over lifetime
FREE Delivery. Details
50% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
88% positive over last 12 months
essie Strong Start, Nail Polish Base Coat, Clear, 13.5 ml
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10MAR at checkout.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||13.5 millilitre|
|Number of Items||1|
|Liquid volume||13.5 Milliliters|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||32 x 46 x 88 millimeters|
|Item weight||58.2 Grams|
About this item
- Our Champion Of Strengthening
- Strengthens, Reinforces And Hardens Nails
- Formula Infused With Biotin
- From Uses' Nail Salon Expert, The Art Of The Manicure. Perfected.
- Apply One Coat Of essie Strong Start Base Coat To A Clean Nail And Allow To Dry. Follow With Two Coats Of Any essie Polish, And Finish With An essie Top Coat.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Our New Strength Boosting Formula, Infused With Biotin, Helps Reinforce For Less Weak And Brittle Feeling Nails. The Result: A Beautiful Manicure Due To Strong Nails More Resistant To Peeling, Chipping & Breakage.
From the manufacturer
Essie Nail Varnish Nail Strengthener Care Strong Start Ridge Filling
Essie’s new ridge filling, smooth-e base coat, is true to it’s name and your first defense against nail ridges and dents. However, this clever potion is wonderful for a range of nail issues. If you are wondering whether it’s right for you, here are a few other nail concerns that smooth-e works to remedy.
Nail discoloration reveals itself in many ways. Whether it be natural yellowing or whitening of the nail or surface stains from food or nail polish, these unsightly nail tinges make wearing classic essie sheers like “mademoiselle” an unlikely option. Luckily, smooth-e base coat comes in a tinted, creamy formula that works to conceal imperfections and reveal naturally beautiful looking nails.
As we age, our nails thicken to reveal ridges, but they also retain less moisture which can lead to dryness. To treat both of these concerns, smooth-e base coat is your best “pro-age” choice. Not only does it work to smooth ridges, it contains ceramide, which is proven to hydrate and prevent moisture loss. Similarly, you should also be reaching for smooth-e base coat if you have dry, flaking nails or if they need protection from the cold and dry winter months.
Though the perfect essie manicure begins with base coat, it must always end with a topcoat. To seamlessly compliment smooth-e, reach for gel-setter topcoat. For those with extremely deep ridges, gaps or dents in their nails, this topcoat boasts a slightly thicker consistency that glosses over uneven nails, polishing them to a glass-like perfection.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 4.6 x 8.8 cm; 58.2 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Essie
- ASIN : B07D9MC5YF
- Item model number : B3133501
- Country of origin : Spain
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,114 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #2 in Nail Polish Base Coat
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I'd been filing the ridges down but they're so stubborn that two rounds and I'd need a new file. I wanted another option.
Stumbled across ridge filler and thought I'd give it a shot. Have to admit the ridges are definitely reduced. Can't feel them to the touch and a lot less visible.
‘ mademoiselle ‘ then I have perfect natural nails for work. I highly recommend this product. Doesn’t chip easy & makes my nail polish last longer.
It's clear and I find it's perfect to keep the nails looking really fresh without worrying about coloured varnish!
But it would work so well with coloured nail varnish