darkFlash DT240 240mm Water Liquid Cooling AIO Cooler Radiator with 120mm LED Rainbow Lighting Case Fan CPU Cooler (DT240 (Rainbow))
- DOUBLE PIPE WATER BLOCK: The water block adopts double pipe design to achieve unblocked effect of the channel, as well as extending service life of the cooler.
- E-TYPEE LIQUID CHANNEL: The E-shape liquid channel design enlarges the cooling area, betters the heat exchange and improves the circulation.
- HIGH-QUALITY COOLING TYPE: Liquid cooling pipe, with great tensil strength, can adjust to all kinds of environment. Moreover, the leakproof feature and absolute sealing contributes to the satisfying quality of the cooler.
- SUPPORTING MULTI PLATFORM: Providing INTEL and AMD clips. INTEL : LGA 775/ 115x/ 1366/ 2011. AMD : AM4/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3(+)/ AM2(+)
- Please Note: The LED lights on case fan and water block are not color controllable. It is a fixed mode of multicolor.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 32.3 x 22 x 15.1 cm; 1.79 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 June 2019
- Manufacturer : darkFlash
- ASIN : B07KK2CJX3
- Item model number : DT240
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The fans that it come with are decent but if you want real water cooling temps i'd go with a noctua fan which is what i have in the picture..these fans easily keep my cpu at around 29°c - 40°c at idle and slight usage... heavy usage it never goes past 50°c...the cooler itself is fine but your gonna want better fans, the fans it comes with makes this annoying squeak....
Now to the point...why spend $80 on something like this when you could easily get something wayy better for the same price...just look past this cooler..its a great cooler it just has some flaws
Update : I'm returning because the leds have become even more washed out and I was experiencing temp spikes, I removed the cooling plate and there was virtually no paste in the middle. I used thermal Grizzly kyronaut and smoothed it out with the spatula so the plate must be uneven.