Moto G Power | 2021 | 3-Day battery | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/64GB | 48MP Camera | Polar Silver
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 169.04||AED 556.12|
|6 months||AED 84.52||AED 556.12|
|9 months||AED 56.35||AED 556.12|
|12 months||AED 42.26||AED 556.12|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Moto G Power|
|Wireless carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Operating system||Android 10.0|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA, Ting: VoLTE. Does not support: Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020.Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor..Water-repellent design3. Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes..My UX Your phone. Your experience. With My UX, your phone works the way you want.
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
- Package Dimensions : 17.5 x 9.19 x 4.5 cm; 206.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 November 2021
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- ASIN : B09L2WFNVX
- Item model number : PALF0023US
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,620 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- #1,137 in Mobile Phones
- Customer reviews:
In-box: Moto G Power (2021), 10W rapid Charger, USB Cable, Guides, SIM tool.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 6 cm
Top reviews from other countries
My criteria for a new phone was simple:
1. Must have +6GB RAM
2. Must have +128GB of internal storage
3. Must have micro SD storage capability
4. Must have excellent battery capacity
5. Must have earphone jack
6. Must have a decent processor
7. Must have Android no more than on version old.
8. Must be OEM unlocked for the USA
9. Must not require a second mortgage to purchase.
10. Must be 5G capable.
With the plethora of phones out on the market, you'd think there would be countless options...but no, there aren't. The one phone I kept coming back to during my months long research was the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G.
I finally pulled the trigger a week ago and, after seven days of real world use, I have to say that I am impressed and pleased. The phone runs smoothly and performs all of the needed tasks I need throughout the day: email, texting web searches, phone calls and maybe some twittering along the way.
I've noticed only a few stutters along the way, when I've had 20 web pages loaded in Chrome, for instance and constantly switching from one tab to another. The processor on this phone is a Snapdragon 750G, which is very capable but, like any thing, if you overload it, it may show some slight stutter when scrolling, but it has been rare and not really an issue for me.
Now...the battery. Impressive! I use the phone most heavily in the morning as I begin my day. I'm up at 7 a.m. and by noon I was at 78% capacity. by the time I plugged in at around 9 p.m. I still had almost 50%.
Now, if you're streaming youtube videos, etc., you can expect a more rapid drain, but the battery in this phone is as large as anything you'll find in any other phone on the market.
The phone size is surprisingly sleek, with a screen almost a 1/2" taller than my Moto Z4. Android 12 presents a learning curve, having come from Android 10, but I'm getting used to it and I'm sure in another week or so it will be second nature. Motorola keeps its Android branch as close to stock as you can get. The Moto gestures are a huge benefit that I've come to rely on over the years, so I'm glad I found a phone in the Moto line.
I was skeptical about the whole stylus feature and, to be honest, I've not had the need to use it so far. I've played with it and it's easy and intuitive to use. I can foresee a time when I'll need to write a quick note, and this is ultimately better than searching for a pen and scrap of paper that you might wind up losing. It's totally unobtrusive, but it's there if you need it and easily accessible. I view this as more of an added feature that I'll be happy to have when needed, but out of the way.
I like this phone so much I'm going to purchase another one for my wife. I've tried it with both T-Mobile and Verizon sim cards and the phone is right at home with either service.
Motorola has hit the nail on the head for performance, features, and affordability. I hope Motorola continues developing and producing phones like this. I'll remain a loyal customer if they do, and will recommend this particular phone for anyone asking "What is the best, affordable phone on the market."!