All our service providers have been asked to comply with the health & safety measures outlined by local health authorities and the WHO. For a closer look at these measures, please visit our dedicated safety page
1. What is Amazon Home Services? Amazon Home Services is a new, simple way to buy and schedule professional services such as house cleaning, electronics repair, car washes, pet grooming, and general handyman & home improvement services directly on Amazon.ae. We only work with service providers in your area that meet our high performance standards and require all service pros to be carefully vetted, insured, and licensed if applicable. Service pros compete for your business based on price, quality, and availability. Enjoy peace of mind with upfront pricing, easy scheduling, and our Happiness Guarantee, which ensures your job gets done right every time.
2. What types of services are available? We offer a wide range of professional services from 5 main categories: (1) home care: cleaning, home improvement, furniture & appliance assembly and installation; (2) electronics repair: mobile, tablet, and laptop device repairs, as well as tech support; (3) automotive: daily services like car wash and oil & filter change, as well as niche offerings such as battery boosting and tire installation; (4) pet care: pet grooming, boarding, and pet taxi services; and (5) Smart Home Services: installation of video doorbells, security cameras, smart locks, and smart thermostats.
3. How does Amazon Home Services work? How do I buy a service through Amazon? You can buy a service in one of two ways: (1) by going directly to a service page and adding it to your basket, or (2) by adding a service option from a related product page when purchasing eligible products across Home, Consumer Electronics, Sports Equipment, and Consumables categories on Amazon. Each service will come with a predefined scope of work and upfront pricing so you can know exactly what is included in your service. At checkout, you’ll select the preferred date and time for your service from a list of available time slots (separate from any product delivery). Based on the service selected, you can either select a provider from the list of providers displayed, or Amazon will select the best provider for the order based on the providers’ performance metrics. You will receive an email notification after placing your order and a confirmation email 24 hours before your scheduled service appointment. For services taking place at your home, we include the technician’s name, photo, and phone number in the confirmation email.
4. Where is Amazon Home Services available? Currently, Home Services are available across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. When buying a service, ensure your location is accurate in order to confirm that the service you want is available in your area. Other Emirates and areas are being added all the time, so be sure to check back frequently for updates.
5. How does Amazon vet service providers? Not just anyone can offer home services on Amazon. Amazon Home Services is an invite-only marketplace of professional service providers. Invited providers are carefully selected and vetted, required to carry applicable insurance and licenses, and operate to the highest of standards.
6. Where will the service take place? Most services available on Amazon Home Services take place at your home, but there are select services that can be fulfilled at the service provider’s store location. If there are multiple options available for where your service can take place, you'll have the opportunity to choose your preferred location before adding the service to your shopping cart, and the option you choose – i.e. "in home" or "in store" – will usually be included in the service title. The best way to know where your service can take place is to read the information about the service on the detail page.
7. Will I need to purchase any parts for the service? This depends on the service you purchase. You should read the scope of work details and FAQs on each service page, which will instruct you on what you need. For example, if you're looking to get a TV mounted on your wall, our TV Wall Mounting service allows you to specify whether you'll provide the wall mounting bracket or if you'd prefer the service pro to provide it for you. If not otherwise listed, you should assume your provider will bring all necessary equipment, tools, and supplies.
8. What happens after I buy a service? You will receive an email notification after placing your order and a confirmation email 24 hours before your scheduled service appointment. For services taking place at your home, we include the technician’s name, photo, and phone number in the confirmation email. From Your Orders within your Amazon account, you can reschedule or cancel a pending service, and contact your provider or Amazon Customer Service with any questions. For more information, visit Amazon Home Services Appointments.
9. What should I expect on the day of the service? In addition to receiving a reminder email within 24 hours of the service appointment, the provider will also send a text/SMS message confirming their time of arrival. In case you don’t receive the message within the first hour of your appointment window, you can send the Service Provider a message through Your Orders. See more information about how to contact your Service Provider in the Contact your Amazon Home Services Provider page. Your provider will arrive during the arrival window communicated in your email. An adult must be present at the time of service. Once onsite, the provider will go over the scope of work prior to completing the service. Upon service completion, the provider will ask you to sign a Proof of Appointment.
10. How long will the appointment take? The length of the service will vary based on type of service and your project. In your appointment confirmation and reminder emails, an approximate appointment length will be provided. This duration is different from the arrival window you selected which indicates when you should expect your provider to begin work.
1. How do I pay for my service? Your payment will be processed once you place the order. The service provider will not perform any additional services beyond the scope of the service purchased from Amazon. You should not be asked by your provider to offer any other form of payment. If a provider asks you to pay them directly, please let us know by contacting Customer Service.
2. What if the service provider wants me to pay them directly? You should not be asked to pay a provider directly. If this occurs, please decline and let Amazon know by contacting Customer Service. If you pay the provider directly, or by any means other than your Amazon account, your service will no longer be covered by our Happiness Guarantee.
3. Can a service provider charge me for travel or other non-service expenses? No, there should be no surprise charges from the service provider. The detail page will clearly state all of the inclusions and exclusions of the upfront service price.
4. Should I only verify job completion if I am satisfied with the service? No. You should always verify job completion as a record of the work that’s been performed by signing the Proof of Appointment presented by your provider after service completion. This does not in any way prevent you from filing a Happiness Guarantee Claim with Amazon if you are dissatisfied with your service. For more details, see our Happiness Guarantee process.
1. How do I schedule a service appointment? After you add a service to your basket, you'll be able to select the arrival time for your service appointment at checkout. The arrival time lets you know when to expect your provider to start working. A service appointment is distinct from any related product delivery. Therefore, please ensure you select a service appointment after your scheduled product delivery date.
2. How do I manage, reschedule, or cancel my service appointment? You may reschedule your service appointment up to 24 hours in advance without having to pay any penalty or extra charges. Simply navigate to Your Orders within your Amazon account at anytime. You’ll receive confirmations of these changes by email. In the event that you want to cancel the service less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, you’ll need to contact your service provider for assistance by clicking on the Contact Provider tab near the service order in Your Orders to let them know your new chosen date and time. Please review our Cancellation Policy for more details.
3. What if my service provider doesn't show up for my appointment? We hope you don't have to deal with this inconvenience, but if you do, contact your service provider by going to Your Orders within your Amazon account, and clicking Contact Provider. If you don't hear back from your provider within two business days, contact Amazon Customer Service. We take it very seriously when a service promised is not fulfilled and aim to ensure such cases remain rare occurrences.
1.How do I contact my service provider? You may email your service provider by going to Your Orders within your Amazon account, and clicking Contact Provider. Please allow the Service Provider two business days to get back to you. If you are unable to get in touch, Contact Us and we will attempt to contact the Service Provider for you. You can also contact the provider for any queries before placing the order.
2. What if my service provider is not responding to my emails? Please allow the service provider two business days to get back to you. If you're unable to get in touch with your service provider after two business days, contact Amazon Customer Service ,and we'll attempt to contact the service provider for you.
3. Will my service provider contact me? Your service provider may contact you prior to your service appointment. During checkout, you’ll have the option of sharing your phone number prior to the day of your appointment. This will allow the provider to call you if they have questions on your service. If you decline this option, you may still receive a phone call or text message on the day of your appointment in order for the provider to give you a more precise arrival window or to ask questions about how to reach your location.
4. How do I submit feedback on my service or provider? After your service is completed, you'll receive an email from Amazon with a link to review the service you received. Your review will serve as both feedback on the service and on the provider who performed it. You can also provide feedback on any completed service by going to Your Orders within your Amazon account. You have 90 days from the date of your order to rate and review a service. If you'd like to provide general feedback on services sold on Amazon, you can do so from the Provide Feedback button located in the ‘Tell Us What You Think’ section of any service page.
1. What if something goes wrong, or if I'm not satisfied with service? All services are covered by the Amazon Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the service you received, we'll make it right or give you a full refund. You can file a claim from Your Orders within your Amazon account or by contacting Amazon Customer Service. For more details on the claim process, visit here.
2. How do I contact Amazon Customer Service? You can contact Amazon Customer Service by clicking here. We’d be happy to assist you.
›All Home Improvement Services