Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Xbox Series X|S Controller Black (UAE Version)
|List Price:||AED 262.00|
|You Save:||AED 31.22 (12%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller – Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay
- Stay on target with textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and with a new hybrid D-pad for accurate, yet familiar input
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, Android phones, and tablets. *iOS support coming in the future
Frequently bought together
Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case. Seamlessly capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more with the new Share button. Use the Xbox Accessories app to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favorite games. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android, and iOS support coming in the future. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio jack.* *Compatible with select devices and operating system versions. Some functionality not supported on Android, or via Bluetooth. Go to xbox.com/controller-compatibility for more information. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Windows 10. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Microsoft Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: THIS ISSUE WAS SOLVED via a windows update. You also need to update your controller firmware using the xbox accessories app on windows 10. You might need to remove and pair it again after the updates.
Overall though, it feels good and I love the ease of use when it comes to a PC especially with a bluetooth connection. Remember though, this still uses batteries, I forgot they still do that lol.