+ AED 22.91 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Classic Length: 146cm (57") Width: 3.15" (8cm) at widest, 100% microfiber woven and 1200 stitches to make sure our tie stand in a durable quality and perfect performance in your daily dress. the tie with a nice pattern and fashion design will make you stand out in every situation. Suitable for most occasions: Business, Party, Dating, Wedding, Graduation, Dinner, Ceremony, ect.
- This gingham check tie is part of Ctskyte's new Fall collection. It features an Autumn palette of burnt orange, white, and black. It is a fantastic piece for your charcoal winter suits.
- Don't confine yourself to the same navy suit and blue necktie look! Instead have fun and explore the endless possibilities colors, patterns, and fabric textures have to offer.
- This elegant gingham tie will do just that! It features a classic autumn palette that is paired with a modern gingham check.
- For best results we suggest you pair this tie with a navy suit, ivory shirt, and dark brown shoes and belt. Made from care-free microfiber.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Checks Tie
* A Checked Tie, like the stripe, is another tie pattern that is suitable for the conservative workplace. Usually made up of small lines crisscrossing each other throughout the length of the tie, checked tie can have mesmerizing visual appeal.
* The checked tie has many shapes and faces, enough to keep any pattern lover enchanted for a lifetime.
* This striking style, made up of a solid background crisscrossed by lines of a contrasting color is one of the most basic, and essential patterns for any man's wardrobe.
A Checked Tie is Great for Most Occasions
1. This Tie Pattern is also a great choice for work or play. Checked neckties have no connotations like some other patterns (namely paisley and stripes) do. It is a clean cut design that adds interest to a solid suit and shirt, but is not overly busy or distracting.
2. For all of these reasons, many men choose to wear the checked necktie to work. After heading out from work for a drink, or perhaps dinner, the strong lines of the tie will make you stand out as fashionable and stylish, without pushing your image over the edge.
3. The pattern is both professional, but casual enough to leave the workplace with you. For extremely formal events however, it is better to stick with a Solid Colored Tie or bowtie, rather than a patterned tie. Nonetheless, the checked necktie will make a valuable, and frequently used addition to your wardrobe.
1. Window pane checks usually only have two different colors. The check pattern usually is made up of one or two parallel lines that are darker than the background. Window-pane is a very common pattern for suits and blazers, but is also occasionally chosen on a tie design. Window-pane check ties are best worn with solid shirts as well as very tight patterns, such as narrow striped shirts or shirts with gingham checks.
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|