|Size||3.2 x 10.8 x 5.0 cm|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item model number||7221|
|Product Dimensions||5.59 x 8.13 x 5.59 cm; 420 Grams|
Weber iGrill mini, Mixed
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 228.03||AED 733.08|
|6 months||AED 114.01||AED 733.08|
|9 months||AED 76.01||AED 733.08|
|12 months||AED 57.01||AED 733.08|
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Extra 15% off with ADCB Cards. Enter code ADCB50 at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
Extra 15% discount with code ADCB50 (max. discount AED50, minimum spend AED100) when using ADCB debit and credit card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||2.0 count|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- PREMIUM WEBER IGRILL 2 BARBECUE THERMOMETER: Weber meat thermometer designed for any barbecue, oven, grill or rotisserie. Smart, app-connected wireless meat probe, for perfectly cooked meat dishes
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED WEBER MEAT THERMOMETER: Digital probe is your answer to safely cooked food every time, and mounts directly onto your BBQ. 200 hours battery life and a 45-metre wireless connection
- SMART GRILLING KIT: This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat. The meat probe notifies you on your smart device when ready (Apple iOS and Android)
- WEBER BBQ TOOLS: Get cooking with our range of outdoor cooking equipment and utensils. This high tech probe makes a great gift. Matching items available, such as our dishwasher-safe BBQ tools
- TOP QUALITY WEBER BBQ ACCESSORIES: Get creative with your cooking thanks to Weber gas BBQs, charcoal BBQs and BBQ tools, for grilling, smoking and serving. Enjoy the perfect outdoor dining experience
Special offers and product promotions
- Extra 15% discount with code ADCB50 (max. discount AED50, minimum spend AED100) when using ADCB debit and credit card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Become a grilling master without the hassle of poking, prodding, and cutting into your precious piece of meat, with the Weber iGrill 2 Barbecue Thermometer. The BBQ food thermometer lets you track up to four pieces of meat simultaneously, and achieve pinpoint doneness levels on each with the clever app-connected digital thermometer – exclusively designed to permanently mount onto any barbeque. With 200 hours of battery life and a 45-metre line-of-sight wireless connection, this thermometer includes two colour-coded, professional-grade meat probes. It seamlessly pairs with your mobile device via the Weber iGrill app to immediately alert you once your food is ready to serve. The iGrill 2 also features an illuminated display with LED temperature readout, which means you’ll never have to lift the lid on your barbecue or smoker and interrupt the cooking process. • Weber Smart iGrillMini Temperature Probe • 2 Meat Probes • Instant-Read: Easy To Use • Digital Display & Bluetooth Connection • Premium Quality & Durable • 45m Range • Barbecue-Mountable • Universal: Fits Any BBQ • Dimensions (HxWxD):12.7x1.3x6.6cm Please note: Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones. Apple: iOS 11.1 or higher required/Android 6.0 or higher/Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
Top reviews from other countries
Power consumption. Some reviewers commented about battery life; this unit uses an LED display rather than an LCD one to improve visibility; because LED's have a higher power consumption, battery life will be shorter. Remember to remove the batteries if the unit is not going to be used for a while - firstly to prolong battery life and secondly to ensure that the batteries do not leak inside the unit.
I'll update this review once the unit has been in use for a while!
and I have to say its worth every penny from one cook.
I had a tomahawk steak and the missus had fillet.
slapped in the probes, got the app fired up and went and smoked a fatty till, the tomahawk got up rare.
slapped in the fillets, smoked another, forgot about bbq until app went mad buzzing me.
i kid you not, it was delicious. Thinking I was just hungry, I turn to the other half to see a face I only see on special occasions (if I'm lucky)
next cook was just as good, this time some jerk chicken whole legs.
well, they were seriously good jerk.
well worth 100 quid or whatever it was to save you overcooking prime meat
Walking more than about 8 meters away causes Bluetooth to disconnect, requiring manual intervention to reconnect. I've also had this silently drop off while the app even continued to show last known food temps as if it was still connected. Thankfully, I noticed before the food was overcooked but it shows its worth keeping an eye on things.
Finally, it'll randomly disconnect even when I'm sat 2 meters away. Not a big deal in itself but when it does this every 15 minutes for a 12 hour slow cook, it gets very tedious very quickly.