SERMAN BRANDS - Wallets for Men Slim Mens leather RFID Blocking Minimalist Card Front Pocket Bifold Travel Thin
+ AED 19.79 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Colour||A. Texas Brown|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.8 x 7.9 x 1.3 centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.11 Pounds|
About this item
- PATENT PENDING - 12 MONTH WARRANTY, The SERMAN BRANDS Warranty covers any factory defects as a result from the manufacturing process of the product.
- SAFETY. PRIVACY. SECURITY - Our minimalist wallets for men are equipped with advanced RFID Blocking Technology, a unique metal composite, engineered specifically to block 13.56 MHz or higher RFID signals and protect the valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorized scans
- SLIM AND STYLISH - Bifold is made with the finest full grain genuine leather that develops a richer texture and establishes stronger character and color with use. Designed Quick Access ID Windows, Best Fits 8-10 cards plus US bills, and a minimal Pull-tab design to reduce bulk - Wallet Size: 4.25" in. x 3.1" in. .4" in.
- HOW IT WORKS- At last! A slim travel wallet that will meet your everyday needs. The SERMAN BRANDS slim wallet is equipped with a front pocket for your daily card, 4 quick draw interior pockets, and a smart strap that lets you get to your everyday credit cards. Most currencies fit easily with a half fold, keeping your essentials together in a thin, slim, & sleek fashion.
- NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We know you'll love our mens & womens wallets as much as we do, if for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right: full refund or a free replacement, whichever you prefer.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SERMAN BRANDS Genuine Leather Wallets
RFID Blocking - Theft Proof Wallet- Protect Your Identity
The Secret to Keeping Your Data Safe!
Identity Theft is at All Time High! Unless properly shielded, your card-based data is readily available when any active reader is in range!
The Best Way to Protect Your Smart Cards from unwanted capture of data from contact less cards issued by banks, governments and other institutions such as:
Credit or Debit (for example: MC PayPass, VISA PayWave, AMEX expresspay, INTERAC Flash, etc.)
Enhanced driver's license
Protects against access by NFC-equipped Smartphones
The RFID lining does not shield against some cards that operate at low frequencies of 125 kHz like hotel key cards, employee ID Badges, transit passes etc.
SERMAN BRANDS is a team of free thinkers with varied disciplines from design, engineering, marketing and finance. Together, they share their diverse strengths and united passion of creation to bring to you NEW life-easing everyday must haves. "We love all things beautiful, functional and well crafted. Today there's a growing community of people who appreciate and hunt for this union of solid functionality, minimalist style combined with great craftsmanship made from honest materials. We believe that these are the core value of our creations and customers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.8 x 7.87 x 1.27 cm; 49.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B078JV8QT3
- Manufacturer reference : 43230-122857
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2.048 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update 24 Sep 2018: After carrying this wallet everyday for over a month, I have to update the review to severely downgrade my rating. While the leather is nice, the interior lining of the wallet is falling out making the pocket virtually unusable. The thin band is material that is meant to pull you credit card, or whatever you chose, put into the sliding pocket, is difficult to pull out with the material. Also, when putting your card back into the pocket, you have to be VERY careful or it will bind up and break your card. Great design, but exceptionally poor execution. If you’re looking for a good front pocket wallet, I have to say this isn’t the one. I’m back on the hunt again. I had such high hopes for this wallet after receiving it. I honestly wanted this to be my new wallet, but unfortunately, the workmanship is poor.
This new version was my perfect solution as it's everything I wanted in the other wallets but it has two secure pockets inside for cash and a few items slightly larger than a credit card. This wallet still has the little pull tab as well, which works great, in my experience. I've seen reviews where people say this pull tab design (on various wallets) malfunctions, rips, snags, but it appears to be a solid feature on this wallet thus far. I'm using it for insurance cards and other items I don't use regularly, so I don't expect much wear and tear on the tab. Doesn't snag on my pants when pulling out of my pocket or anything like that. Not many reviews on this wallet yet but if you check out their site it looks like it was just released. If you're on the fence and like the pictures and features, just buy it, it's $30 and well worth it. 1-year warranty as well, if I'm wrong.
Update a month and a half in: A lot of the stitching is coming apart. The quick draw pocket is broken because of the fabric coming undone. Even on the inside the material for holding the cards is coming undone so cards are slipping out of their places. I am already looking for a replacement wallet. I would not recommend this as a wallet for prolonged use.
Original: I like the quick access pocket. It's useful for routinely accessed items like a hotel key or primary credit card. The ID pocket is a bit stiff which makes it a little annoying to pull the card out when needed, but that's minor. It also had a bit of an odor when it first arrived, but they aired out after a couple days.
Overall I like it as it is relatively compact, more so than most advertised "slim wallets" but more robust than a basic card holder.