Money Clip Wallet with Coin compartment"LONDON" RFID Block Minimalist Mini Slim Wallet Bifold for Men with Gift Box
+ AED 20.08 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.7 x 8.4 x 1.8 centimeters|
|Item Weight||57 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & SLIM - Travando's Minimalist Wallet has 8 card slots. The slim wallet is ideal for carrying business cards, credit and debit cards, bills etc.. The outside notch allows you to push out the cards easily
- ✅ INTEGRATED MONEY CLIP - The metal money clip allows you to clip several bills inside your wallet
- ✅ INDUSTRY-TESTED SECURITY - Tested by an independent German quality control institute. Our wallets block the 13.56 MHz band and protect against data theft by RFID scanners.
- ✅ The new model "NEW YORK" has a practical coin pocket with silver zipper. Ideal for coin change.
- ✅ SLIM DOWN YOUR POCKET - We kept the dimensions of our wallet slim to fit perfectly in your pocket without bulging out
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fed up with the old over-sized wallet, that bulges out your back pocket?
With our Slim Wallet you can hold up to 8 credit cards and bills while slimming down your pocket!
You can use the cardholder not only to hold credit cards, but also to clip bills inside. Our slim wallet was designed to fit perfectly in your pocket.
What you can do with the Travando® Slim Wallet:
- Hold up to 8 credit, debit and other cards
- Protect all 8 cards from electronic pickpocketing
- Hold several bills and coins with easy access
- Slim down your pocket
- Cut a fine figure while paying the bill
What makes it unique:
- Embossed logo
- RFID Blocking lining
- Money clip
- Thumb notch for easy access
- Coin pocket
Dimensions: 11,5 x 8,0 x 1,5 cm
Add the Travando® Slim Wallet in your shopping cart and slim down your back pocket!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.67 x 8.38 x 1.78 cm; 57 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B07FP8Z5QS
- Manufacturer reference : 43528-99721
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35.052 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Yes, as some complain, you won't be able to fit quite everything claimed all at the same time, but that's hardly unusual with thin wallets. The trick to fix basically all the complaints I've seen in other reviews is to understand how the money clip side of the wallet is arranged. The card slots on that side run inside the money clip. With even one card in that side, the money clip is tight enough to secure even a single bill, in my experience. Now, with more than one or two bills in there, you'll have trouble using that side with more than one card because the slots get very tight after that. But, there is room for two or three cards under the coin pouch, so you can move cards in and out of the bill clip side depending how many bills you have at the moment.
My very minor gripes are:
1) The emblem on the front is fairly thick and obstructive for a slim wallet. I was able to pry it off fairly easily (it's attached by bent portions through the outside card slot material, not glue, which is very nice, really). It did leave a bit of damage on that flap, shown in a picture, but I don't think it will be too noticeable once the wallet starts getting worn in.
2) The zipper pull on the coin pouch could be either much smaller or a soft pull. The current one tends to either swing and click against the cards in my pocket or get trapped sideways between the halves of the wallet as I close it.
Not major issues at all, so still 5 stars considering that it's vastly superior to anything else in remotely the same price range as a slim wallet with coin storage.
Overall I love this product!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a slim profile wallet.
They brag, designed in Germany. I would give this 5 star except for the zipper. You can use good zippers, decent zippers or terrible zippers. The zipper pull on this wallet feels like a zipper would feel coming from a cheap toy from a dollar store or a cheap carnival prize.. It kinda feels like plastic, but it may be metal, I think. Sure you dont want to add a lot of weight to the wallet but you can use a bit better quality metal/plastic on the zipper. Also the money clip bend at the top digs into the wallet on the other side and with this, I question the durability and a lifespan of this wallet.
Also is this leather or canon fiber? It has a carbon fiber design, but also just examining the wallet for this review, there is a scratch on the inside? How did that happen? It's not a light scratch either. I do not put it in a pocket with any thing that should really scratch it.
Writing this review, I think I talked myself into returning it and buying another wallet.