Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Venom Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Packs for Xbox Series X and Series S - Black
|List Price:||AED 139.00|
|You Save:||AED 30.00 (22%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Xbox Series S controller, Xbox Series X controller|
|Item weight||350 Grams|
About this item
- [Twin dock charging station] with drop and go design removes the need to connect fiddly wires
- [2 Rechargeable Battery Packs included] - Powerful 850Mah offering fast efficient charging and up to 15 hours of gameplay off one full charge per battery
- [Front LED charge indicator] - Glows Red when charging before turning Green when power is fully Restored. Charges even when console is placed in standby mode
- [2 metre USB cable included] to allow flexible placement. Features additional rear USB port to allow charging of other devices
- [COMPATIBILITY] : Only compatible with Xbox Series X and Series S controllers (2020 release). This is *NOT* compatible with the Xbox One X/S or any earlier release Xbox controller
Frequently bought together
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 23.5 x 15.5 x 5.6 cm; 350 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 December 2020
- Manufacturer : Venom
- ASIN : B08K9WQ849
- Item model number : VS2881
- Best Sellers Rank: #312 in Videogames (See Top 100 in Videogames)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Venom Twin Charging Station and Battery Pack for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X allows you to Dock, store and charge your Xbox Series X & S controllers & ensure your game pad is ready to play as soon as you are. Includes 2 x 850Mah rechargeable battery packs that simply Clip into your controller, removing the need to be constantly spending money on expensive disposable batteries. Once in place, simply drop your controllers on to the stylish charging Dock and the innovative rear contacts will connect with the charging points automatically to replenish the power in your controller. The dock can hold and charge up to 2 controllers at a time meaning you will never again be left stranded with no power mid-game! The dock will also keep your controllers charging when in standby mode.
Aesthetically designed to match your Xbox Series X / S console, the dock features a front led display that illuminates Red when charging and turning Green when your controller is fully charged. The dock also comes complete with a detachable 2M type C USB cable to give you added flexibility of where you want to place your charger. Simply connect the USB cable to the dock and any USB power output, such as your console or a standard USB mains plug, and your dock is ready to charge. Also, we all know how precious USB ports can be, in addition to being able to dock and charge your controller, we have added an extra USB output port on the rear of the dock which will allow you to connect and other USB charged device.
Compatible with: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X (2020 release)
Note: This is *NOT* compatible with the Xbox One X/S or any earlier release Xbox controller
Retail Pack includes:
- 1 pc Twin Docking Station (for simultaneously charging 2 Xbox Series X / S wireless controllers)
- 2 pc 850 mAh rechargeable battery packs
- 1 pc USB to USB-C Braided Charging Cable (2 Meter)
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
First of all, because you can use Xbox One controllers with the Series X/S, I feel it's important to mention that these rechargeable batteries will not work on an Xbox One pad as the clips on the batteries are in slightly different places compared to the previous models. So if you have the Venom charging kit for the Xbox One then you'll need to keep it if you're planning on using your Xbox One pad with the Series X/S. Also Xbox One Venom rechargeable batteries won't charge on this either as the charging points are shaped slightly different.
As far as the Series X/S controller is concerned, the rechargeable battery works great. You connect the charging dock to the Xbox using a USB cable which is provided and you just place your controller on it when you're not using it, which charges it. It lights up green when your battery is fully charged. There's 2 docking spaces available for 2 control pads and it saves you buying disposable batteries over and over again.
Normally, I'd ask for a replacement, but frankly, this was so very poor quality that I just requested a refund.
A real shame, I'd say (and I dislike giving poor reviews).
This noise turned out to be fissing from a ruptured battery pack.
I am so glad he instinctively came to me or this could have ended in a trip to the local burns unit.
Amazon have been informed who promptly offered to refund the price paid and have escalated the issue for investigation - an investigation I won't hear the outcome of even though it could have easily been my child with a burnt hand or a house fire if it started whilst unattended.
As amazon said for safety reasons they could not arrange for the item to be collected and after allowing the pack to finish fissing and cool down I removed the back cover to expose the ruptured cell.
Please see attached images and please keep a close eye on your battery packs or ask for them to be returned if in doubt!