Razr 5G | Unlocked| Made for US by Motorola | 8/256GB | 48MP Camera | 2020 | Blush Gold
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 796.07||AED 2,437.20|
|6 months||AED 398.03||AED 2,437.20|
|9 months||AED 265.36||AED 2,437.20|
|12 months||AED 199.02||AED 2,437.20|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Motorola Razr 5G | Locked | Made for US by Motorola | 8/256GB | 48MP Camera | 2020 | Blush Gold|
|Operating system||Android 10.0|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Carrier Compatibility: AT&T: 5G Sub6 NSA, VoLTE, Verizon: 4G, VoLTE, T Mobile: 5G sub6 NSA, 5G sub6 SA via MR, VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA. Does not support: Boost, U.S. Cellular, Republic Wireless, Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail
- In order to use this device on verizon first provision your sim through verizon wireless. Log in to your account on verizon wireless . Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- In-box: motorola razr 5g 256gb (unlocked), 15w turbopower charger, usb type-c cable, 3.5mm headset jack adapter, accessory pouch, sim removal tool kit, user guide
- Iconic, pocketable design - the re-invented flip phone returns with a modern twist, crafted with premium materials and a main display that folds in half. Revolutionary flexible material allows the gorgeous 6.2” poled display to fold in half, fitting comfortably in your palm or pocket. Precision-crafted metal and glass on the new razr add a thoroughly modern look to the unmistakable iconic design.
- Interactive quick view display - stay connected even while the phone is closed with the 2.7" goled display - reply to messages, skip songs, get directions, and more..The 48 mp camera comes with ois and quad pixel technology so that you can capture sharper photos with 4x better low light sensitivity.It also doubles as a selfie camera with the phone flipped closed. With the 20mp rear camera, choose the 1.6µm quad pixel mode for 5mp photos..
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 21.79 x 11.4 x 9.91 cm; 192 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2021
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- ASIN : B08KJJWK2L
- Item model number : PAJS0017US
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,635 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- Customer reviews:
Introducing the new motorola razr, where iconic, flippable design meets the latest 5G speed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor in an unmistakably modern look. When closed, the convenient Quick View display keeps you connected. Take beautiful photos with the 48 MP with OIS and Quad Pixel technology doubles as an advanced selfie camera. Flip open and continue your experience on a 6.2” pOLED full touchscreen. Pocketable meets powerful with an all-day battery and Turbo Power charging. Discover the new razr.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 16 cm
Top review from United Arab Emirates
Top reviews from other countries
Sure it squeaks when opening, doesn't have active dual sim support (there is an eSim option besides a physical sim), there's no wireless charging, or top processor and 24 cameras on it... BUT, I rarely use the camera, only for photographing something in a store for a later purchase, things like that, and the simple fact of foldability, makes it s9 compact it fits into a front shirt pocket - very useful during the summer. Outer screen is great, half the time I use it, for messages, emails, notifications, music, calls. Battery actually lasts TWO days easily, if you don't use it much, three, like in the 'good old days'. And design is excellent, not just stupidly bent in half, like Samsung's Flip (and I did use Samsung for the past 14 years).
I got the gold matte version, but thinking of getting another, maybe silver, if there's no new model coming.
P.S. I've dropped it twice, first time hitting a metal shopping cart and falling to granite floor, second onto street brick - nothing broke or cracked, just some scratches. Past 'regular' phones I dropped like that, Note 3, etc, cracked the glass screen immediately.