|Product Dimensions||29.97 x 13.97 x 50.8 cm; 762.04 Grams|
|Item model number||BRS-LTBKXX2-Gray|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||762 g|
Tzowla Business Laptop Backpack Water Resistant Anti-Theft College Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock 15.6 Inch Computer Backpacks for Women Men, Casual Hiking Travel Daypack (A-Grey)
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- [Large Capacity and Organized] Tzowla backpack has one separate laptop compartment that can hold any laptop up to 15.6 inch. It also has one spacious compartment for storing any item like daily necessities, tech related items, accessories, toiletries and many more. The front compartment comprises of many pockets, key hook to store your item in an organized manner and easier to find.
- LIFE-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE:Life-time quality assurance from Tzowla and friendly 24 hours customer service.Please be kindly noted that the Laptop Backpacks Only Sold by TzowlaDirect are the Tzowla Authentic Backpacks. The Backpacks are Fulfillment by Amazon. We are not responsible for Tzowla backpacks sold by other sellers except by TzowlaDirect.
- [USB and Headphone Port] This backpack has external USB port with built-in charging cable offers convenient charging your cellphone by connecting your own power bank. The headphone port outside gives easy access to Earphone usage as well.
- [Anti-Theft Design] This backpack has fixed password lock and durable metal zippers. You can rest assured that the items inside are safe and secure without worrying about theft
- [Multipurpose Design] This backpack is made up of high-quality polyester fabric material and comfortable wide padded shoulder strap design which makes it easy to carry around. It is also unisex design and has various built-in compartments as well which makes it perfect for daily use at school, college, office and travel.
- [Durable] The outer dimensions are 20 x 11.8 x 5.5 inch and made up of water resistant 300D outer nylon and a protected soft cushioned inside give exceptional sturdiness and longevity. The tough materials will withstand ripping and abrasion, ensuring a long-lasting use. It can also carry your equipment like water bottle, tablets, journal, pen, pencil, cellphone, etc.
Feature for Tzowla Travel Laptop backpack :
- Luggage / Suitcase strap on the back is great to slide over the luggage tube and attached to your rolling luggage securely for easier transport. Don't have to carry the backpack on your back, less burden on your shoulder and back when on the go. Also fit under seat
- The hidden theft proof pocket designed on the back sits up against the wearer's body. Anti-Pickpocket back pocket is difficult to steal personal items, store your valuables such as passport and money when traveling so no one can get into it without you feeling it
- Best Gift Ideas. Practical birthday gifts and functional present for those who go to school, traveling and work. For your children, mother, father, best friends, her or him. A must for school supplies, travel accessories and laptop accessories. External pockets on both sides are made of elasticized mesh, expands to secure various size water bottles and compact umbrella
- Backpack with charge port. USB Charger port is a convenient external connection, it offers an easy access to charge your devices. Very handy and fashionable. Hook up your phone and be on the go
- Multi-panel Airflow system provide relief when carrying heavy loads. Many padding on the back, shoulder straps and grab handle makes it comfortable to carry, barely feel the weight.100% Brand New and made of High Density and Water Repellent Polyester Fabric, not easy get wet and ensure long lasting usage
- Friendly Heads-up: How is this backpack pickpocket proof? --An anti theft pocket and luggage sleeve is designed on the back. Suitcase strap can secure laptop backpack tightly on suitcase
Large Multi-Compartment and Pocket:
- Separate Laptop Compartment: Fits UNDER 15.6 Inch Laptops.
- Main Compartment: Thin clothes, headset, books, magazine, camera, CD's, etc
- Front Compartment: For Phones, pen, keys, wallet, purse, glasses and other small items
- Side Pockets: Durable Elasticized Mesh Pockets on both sides, fit water bottle, small compact umbrella and other items
- Theft Proof Back Pocket: Passport, Cellphone, Wallet, Earphone
At Tzowla, we provide the highest quality backpacks with the most reasonable cost so every customer can find a backpack they actually love to carry. To create products that inspire people to get out and live passionate lives; exploring, creating, and living life in the moment.
LifeTime Quality Commitment
Tzowla offers LifeTime Quality Commitment
Comfortable & Durable
Made from lightweight polyester fabric material, breathable widden shoulder straps,very durable comfortable.
19.29x11.8x5.43Inches, perfect for 15.6 inches laptops. like MacBook Pro /Dell / HP /
Acer Aspire E / Lenovo / GATEWAY / ASUS, etc.
Luggage Belt Design : One Luggage belt design on the back of the bag helps to free your hand and back,will make your travelling and business trip more convenient.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
But... its pretty good. Pretty smart. The lock is really easy to setup. The headphone and usb Jack's are cheap but they work fine! The inner cables could be longer though...
However this bag does not sit upright by itself. Hence my foot in the pic.
Fits really comfortably, and it's surprisingly roomy. I'm using this to carry my work laptop around and there's tonnes of room for extra stuff in there.
Really pleased with this purchase - does what it says on the tin with some nice features, for a very reasonable price. Would recommend.
-Its waaay smaller than advertised:
On the images and the description, it boasts that its able to hold a lot of items. This is not the case. It can barely carry anything. For college I don't actually carry around much. A laptop, small binder, a sketchbook Pencil case and some other smaller stuff like my keys. after my binder and laptop are in there I have to squeeze everything else in there. There just isn't enough room.
-Water bottle carrier is ridiculously tight:
This is probably the most jarring and absurd flaw this backpack has. This thing cant hold anything after you've filled it. I tried putting my reusable water bottle in there and even with brute force, I was unable to even get it in. Its not made of flexible material like most other bags that have a water bottle holder in it have. Its almost exactly the same material as every other part of the bag. This is a major oversight and is frustrating to even try getting a water bottle in there. I tried even putting a tape measure in there and it still was unable to fit!! You can barely put your fingers in there.
As for these issues I cant recommend this, unless you plan on carrying around just a laptop and some small items. If you are a college student. Stay away. Im actually shocked at the amount of positive reviews for this bag.
The bag is a fine size for my travel laptop (15inch), a recharging cable, video cables and the like. The construction isn't over robust and I doubt it will last many years. The security lock appears more suited to help others resist the temptation of looking / pick pocketing than providing any robust security. There's a lovely fabric loop and key ring in one of the larger pockets - its disappointing that it inst in the pocked protected by the security lock. Its a missed opportunity.
The invisible pocket relies on it appearing as a design feature. The zip is 'hidden' by the overlapping material. I suspect that if you use it frequently the fabric will not conceal the zip so well.
The power bank feature is within the secure pocket and comprises two cables. One a fairly flimsy USB A plug internally to a molded USB A socket externally. I tried to recharge a 2A MFi and the MifFi complained that it couldn't get enough current. A more substantive wiring should have been employed and USB 3.1 connections / cable to permit power negotiations. The audio cable is a standard stereo 3.5mm jack internally to a corresponding molded socket externally. I have no use for this feature as I use bluetooth. But then again it seems an odd design. It implies that an audio device is inside the pocket and that you might want to connect both wired headphones and USB. But none of my audio devices has USB A outlets.
The first bag that was delivered had a flaw; the USB cable was almost severed inside the bag. It was returned for refund and the second bag is OK. There's a pocket, with button over strap, immediately beneath the external molded sockets. More than big enough for Xperia 10 phone.
On the outside are 4 adjustable straps, two on each side. When fully let out the bag can be filled to capacity. They appear to have no other function than to slim the bag when not at capacity.