ANENG Q1 True-RMS Digital Multimeter Button 9999 Counts Analog Bar Graph Auto Ranging Measure Voltage
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|All prices include VAT.|
- 【MEASURE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT】-This 9999 counts multimeter can accurately measure AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current
- 【DIGITAL SCREEN】-Displays values on a digital screen to help you control real-time condition of testing object
- 【AUTO RANGING】-Auto ranging helps correct error to ensures the validity of data
- 【USED FOR】-It can also be used for resistance and temperature measurement, continuity test and diode test
- 【SUPPORTS DATA HOLD】-Supports data hold, maximum hold and backlight
Customers also viewed these products
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 7.3 x 3 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Walfront
- ASIN : B08DRNR9R4
- Manufacturer reference : Walfrontxkqh9erwdt
- Best Sellers Rank: #24,627 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃
Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
Storage Condition: -20~60℃
Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Operating Mode: Auto/Manual Ranging
Measuring Inductance Range: No
Measuring Temperature Range: -20~1000℃ / -4~1832℉
Measuring Capacitance Range: 9.99nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.99uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999MF
Measuring Voltage Range: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V
Measuring Current Range: 999.9uA/99.99uA/999.9mA/10A
Measuring Resistance Range: 99.99Ω/999.9Ω/9.999kΩ/99.99kΩ/999.9KΩ/9.999MΩ/99.99M Ω
Display Type: Digital Display
Diode Test: Yes
Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
Sample Rate: 3 times per second
Power: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not Included)
Weight: Approx. 396g
Do NOT exceed the "maximum value" indicated in the Specification.
Do NOT input voltage at the Current Mode, the Resistance Mode, the Diode Mode, the Continuity Mode, or the Temperature Mode.
Do NOT use the product when the batteries or the battery cover is not placed properly.
Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
Do NOT input voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at the setting of measuring current.
1 x Multimeter
2 x Test Lead
1 x Temperature Sensor
16 x Test Probe
1 x User Manual
1 x Storage Bag