Travelambo Mens RFID Blocking Front Pocket Minimalist Slim Genuine Leather Wallet Pull Tab Money Clip
+ AED 20.23 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Colour||01 Carbon Fiber Texture Leather Black|
About this item
- SLIM SIZE: with a slim size of 4" x 3" x 0.4", you can hardly feel it in your pocket.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 1 outside card slot for easy access, 2 inside card slots, 1 ID slot and a pull tab strap that holds up to 5 cards.
- RFID BLOCKING: the military grade RFID blocking technology is equipped to ensure the safety of your vital private information.
- GIFT IDEA: this is an excellent gift idea for birthday, anniversary, Christmas and any other important date.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: free return or replacement is offered for any product defect during production or delivery.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SLIM SIZE: with a slim size of 4" x 3" x 0.4", you can hardly feel it in your pocket. LARGE CAPACITY: 1 outside card slot for easy access, 2 inside card slots, 1 ID slot and a pull tab strap that holds up to 5 cards.
RFID BLOCKING: the military grade RFID blocking technology is equipped to ensure the safety of your vital private information.
GIFT IDEA: this is an excellent gift idea for birthday, anniversary, Christmas and any other important date.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY: free return or replacement is offered for any product defect during production or delivery.
- Package Dimensions : 38.51 x 8.51 x 1.6 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 July 2019
- ASIN : B07RVCFVDS
- Manufacturer reference : tra3206
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10.863 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The wallet is made well. The stitching is solid and the material feels durable. I also like the looks of the carbon fiber version that I selected. The red pull tab is very handy for giving easy access to a card that you'll use often. There are two things that are less than perfect though: The interior card slots are very tight and make it difficult to easily access cards that are stored there. One card per slot is pretty much the limit. However, given that I wanted to cut down on the things I carry in my wallet, limiting the number of cards in this manner is no big deal. The other thing is the money clip. It is very stiff and really hasn't become less stiff in the past month. If you are in a hurry to put the bills back under the clip after getting change, this may not be the wallet for you. That said, I usually put the change in my pocket and then arrange it later anyway so this isn't a huge deal. The up side is that I know the money isn't going to fall out of the wallet! Since the clip is essentially a metal spring clip (not a magnetic one), I don't have any concern about demagnetizing a credit card or a hotel room key that gets stored in the wallet.
I mentioned the external red tab slot already and find it very useful and a clever addition to the design. On the other side of the wallet is another slot (but without a tab) that can be used for another card-sized object that you need to access easily. In my case, I used it to store the public transportation passes that we bought in the cities that we visited. It was a simply matter to remove it from the wallet, scan through the subway gates (or wherever) and replace it in the wallet where it would be protected. Some cards worked better than others in this cases, depending on how thick they were but generally it worked really well.
If you need a minimalist wallet that has super easy access to some (but not all cards) and you care more about your money clip keeping your bills in place (rather than how quickly you can put them back), then this may be the wallet for you. Oh yeah, RFID blocking as well. In this age that's a nice bonus.
Hope this helps.
Also has a money clip. It fits easily in any pocket. Made out of durable leather and comes with a one year warranty. Im very pleased with my purchase.