3 1/8 inch BBQ Thermometer Gauge 2 Pcs Charcoal Grill Pit Smoker Temp Gauge Grill Thermometer Replacement for Oklahoma Joe's Smokers, and Smoker Wood Charcoal Pit, Large Face Grill Thermometer
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Special features||High Accuracy|
|Item length||3 inches|
|Upper temperature rating||550 Degrees Fahrenheit|
About this item
- These BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer perfectly fits for Oklahoma Joe's smokers and most smokers or grills with 13/16 inch opening or hole.
- with extreme accuracy, extra 3'' long stainless steel probe rod for accurate temperature readings and precisely measures internal temperatures of food with a quick 3 to 4 second response time.
- 2 pack. 3 1/8'' large 3 color coded zones grill thermometer with enlarged degree scales and numbers, easy data reading, allows you to grasp the temperature at a glance even at night. Face reads 100 to 550 °F
- This grill temperature gauge is made out of stainless steel, which is sturdy and rust resisting, a safety and durability for your family.
- Just insert the stem through the hole on your grill, and attach the kit included. This temperature gauge is designed to be mounted at the outer of grills, if utilized in liquid or environments with a good deal steam, may additionally fogged up with condensation, but the condensation will disappeared after some time.
Thermometer has a 3 1/8" dial face with a 3" stem. It is very easy to install, as you just insert the stem through A 13/16" hole on your Grill-Smoker-pit and attach the Installation Kit is included. YOU Will Be BUYING 2 New BBQ Thermometers: 3 1/8" Face ,stem measures approx 3" long; Color coded Zones; BLUE zone 100-250 Smoke & RED zone 250-350 BBQ; Face reads 100 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit; Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction Built To Last; NO-fog glass lens.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 6.35 cm; 281 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- Manufacturer : DOZYANT
- ASIN : B008RILAWO
- Item model number : 3-550-2
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Now, adapting these to your grills and smokers might need some drilling. Stop by a "Box Store" and get a "uni-bit" or a "step-bit" depending on what part of the country you live in.
The low down: These things work pretty well. They're not the most sophisticated or high-tech, but... they're $20 for two of them. For the penny-pinchers, that's a pretty good deal. There's only two real issues I have with them: 1) I had to buy a special drill bit to install them, and 2) they gather moisture.
Installation *after* buying the drill bit was a breeze, but... having to buy extra tools wasn't really part of the plan and "drives" the cost up a little. I got to buy a new tool, in a sense, so no complaints there, but that's not everyone's agenda. Anyways, I had to drill roughly 3/4" holes into my grill to install them. That's not that big of a deal because if you're grill already has thermometers on it, there's already holes piloted for you. Put a layer of something in the grill to catch the metal shards and presto-change-o... new thermometers.
Moisture retention is, so far, annoying at worst. It hasn't effected the performance of the thermometers at all so far (Purchased in June 22. Now September 22). The water does eventually evaporate out with time and heat though, and, to reiterate, so far it has had zero effect on their performance. That said, it's certainly not a pro.
Beyond those two gripes though, these things have been great. My smoke game has improved thanks to them, but the real help was with grilling chicken and burgers and such. I'm giving them 4 stars basically because of what I mentioned above (the moisture, mostly), but I would still recommend these things... especially if you bought a cheaper grill (maybe Weber's OEM stuff is better than Charbroil. I don't know, but Charbroil is more of a bargain brand grill anyways). For $20 though, these are a solid upgrade to a bargain grill, or a grill that doesn't have thermometers on it at all.
If they break, I'll update, but so far they've taken drought and hard and heavy rain like champs. I would recommend them.
I bought these to replace the OKJ gauge that came with my Highland smoker. The dial on these is more precise and easier to read than the OKJ guage in my opinion. These were also significantly more accurate than my OKJ guage, which was reading about 20-30 degrees high. Admittedly, I did drop my OKJ guage when unpacking the smoker because I didn't see it packed in with one of the handles, so could likely be due to that.