+ AED 214.24 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Laptop compartment (15 inches), Tablet pocket, 1 large open pocket, 2 open pockets, Zip pocket with TUMI Tracer
- Card pocket, Pen pocket
- Double-zip entry to main compartment, Double-zip entry to front U-zip pocket, Zip entry to laptop compartment, Front straight pocket with locking zipper pull
- Material: Textile
- Closure: Zipper
- Style: Voyageur Carson Backpack
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Spacious enough for your daily essentials, plus your laptop and a change of clothes, the Carson Backpack offers the perfect combination of practicality and chic. It’s lightweight and features a water-resistant water bottle pocket, as well as a quick-access phone pocket, making this the one to choose when you’re on the go.
تتميز حقيبة الظهر كارسون بأنها واسعة بما فيه الكفاية لتتسع لضرورياتك اليومية، بالإضافة إلى اللاب توب وتغيير الملابس، وتوفر مزيجًا مثاليًا من العملية والأناقة. إنه خفيف الوزن ويتميز بجيب مقاوم للماء لزجاجة المياه، بالإضافة إلى جيب هاتف سريع الوصول إليه، مما يجعله الخيار الأمثل عندما تكون في الخارج.
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 31.12 x 40.64 cm; 766.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Tumi
- ASIN : B092JXH7VF
- Item model number : 109963
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5.580 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The left outer pocket I stick my umbrella and sunglasses. The right outer pocket I stick snack bars and charging cables. The middle outer pocket is where I stick pens and other office supplies, and my wallet if I'm at work. The top slip pocket is perfect for keys, phone, boarding passes. The main interior pocket is where I stick my planner, more charging cords, bottles of water (can fit several bottles in there if you need to). The rear pocket can actually hold two laptops - if you need it to. Sometimes when going through the airport I need to take both my work laptop (a heavy Dell) and my MacBook.
This bag is very versatile, and if you don't want to use it, you can roll it up and pack it in your suitcase. It will unfold out just like new. It also wipes clean easy. I've had to set it out on a couple of dirty floors in plants/work sites where it's covered in dirt and dust and ten minutes later looks like new. Can't recommend this backpack enough.
- Mink color with gold hardware is beautiful, less boring than black but a great-looking neutral, very professional. This is a color that can look a little strange online, but in person, it's really nice.
- Dedicated laptop compartment, my work computer is an HP Elitebook (about 14") and it fits comfortably.
- Padded shoulder straps. Some of the "professional" backpacks only have leather straps, but these are nicely padded.
- Lots of cubbies and pockets for different items. Other than a laptop, I carry a tablet, compact umbrella, wallet/purse and lunch, and they all fit in this bag. The side pockets are big enough to hold water bottles without being the mesh material you find on camping backpacks.
- For me, not being leather is a plus, the nice nylon is better. I walk to public transportation in hot weather, and this bag is replacing a high-quality leather bag that struggled in the heat with color running and a rubbery sealer on the edges of the leather melting. Not being leather also means it weighs less, and for a bag that has a leather version available too, costs less. Speaking of cost...
- Cost. I say you get $1 of value every time you use/wear something, so if I carry this bag every work day starting Oct 2018, I need to keep using it through March 2020 to be worth the price. I probably will use it that long, so it will probably work out, but it's awfully expensive for a backpack.
Overall this is a really nice backpack and I highly recommend it.