TRAVANDO Mens Wallet Money Clip PHOENIX Front Pocket Wallet Slim Wallet RFID Bifold Credit Card Holder Gifts for Men
+ AED 20.97 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Item dimensions LxWxH||10.9 x 7.8 x 2 centimeters|
|Item weight||45 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & SLIM - Travando's Wallet offers 9 card pockets: 1 easy-access front pocket and 8 inner pockets. The slim wallet is ideal for carrying business cards, credit and debit cards, bills etc.. The outside notch allows you to push out the cards easily
- ✅ INDUSTRY-TESTED SECURITY - Tested by an independent German quality control institute. Our wallets block the 13.56 MHz band and protect against data theft by RFID scanners.
- ✅ INTEGRATED MONEY CLIP - The metal money clip allows you to clip several bills inside your wallet
- ✅ REFINED & STYLISH - Designed in Germany to best combine elegance, quality and convenience. Travando minimalist wallet is crafted with premium materials and great attention to detail
- ✅ SLIM DOWN YOUR POCKET - We kept the dimensions of our slim wallet to 4.13" in x 2.3" in x 0.4" in. It will fit in your pocket perfectly without bulging out
- Material Composition: PU Leather
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fed up with the old over-sized wallet, that bulges your back pocket?
Our wallet offers 9 card pockets to store cards and bills while slimming down your pocket!
You can use the cardholder not only to hold credit cards, but also to clip bills inside.
What you can do with the Travando® Slim Wallet:
- Hold up to 9 credit, debit and other cards
- Protect all 9 cards from electronic pickpocketing
- Hold several bills with easy access
- Slim down your pocket
- Cut a fine figure while paying the bill
What makes it unique:
- Embossed logo
- RFID Blocking lining
- Money clip
- Thumb notch for easy access
Dimensions: 4.13" in x 2.3" in x 0.4" in
Weight: 2.11 oz
Add the Travando® Slim Wallet in your shopping cart and slim down your back pocket!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.9 x 7.8 x 2 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B07P75JLP7
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18.215 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The wallet does flare out. Even with just the ID, 2 credit cards and 4 bills, it still flares at a 18 - 22 degree angle.
I also noticed a small tear/imperfection on the wallet. I'm not sure if that was related to production or if the wallet is easily prone to tears. It is only noticeable in the dark and seems to blend in with the design in the light.
I do not recommend using the area behind the money clip for cards that you will need relatively frequent access to. The cards are very difficult to remove due to the money clip being very tight. I also highly recommend not using the innermost pocket situated behind the money clip that opens in the center. If you stick the card in all the way, it is near impossible to remove unless you take everything out on that side. I made the mistake of pushing the card in all the way to see how far it would go and regretted it immediately (who knew cards are slippery). I could imagine in the future that the frequent sliding under the money clip will cause wear on the card surface and the chip over time. This might not be a huge concern for those who have many bills to cushion between the clip, but I only usually carry 1-3 bills on me max.
But despite all these cons, the things I like about this wallet is functionality and style. I like how the ID is easily accessible. The pocket at the front of the wallet is also handy for my go-to card. I purchased the Carbon design. It looks exactly as pictured in the photo. I just think their comparison photo is very misleading. But I really do like the design and overall look to the wallet. I only need 4 slots on the ID side and the one outside of the wallet, so it is perfect for my needs.
I was concerned that my money would fall out, but the clip seems strong and sturdy. With cards supporting it underneath, it becomes extremely tight.
If you are looking for a slimming compact wallet and/or the type of person who needs to use all the slots in this wallet, I wouldn't say this is the wallet. But this is a good wallet for those who only need to carry a few cards and looking for a stylish wallet at a decent price.
I offer these observations, not to dissuade others from buying this wallet, but to decide if this wallet is indeed the right one. I am overall relatively happy with my purchase.