+ AED 20.67 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||11.6 x 8.2 x 1.7 centimeters|
|Item Weight||72 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & SLIM - Travando's Wallet offers 11 card pockets: 1 easy-access front pocket and 10 inner pockets. The slim wallet is ideal for carrying business cards, credit and debit cards, bills etc.. The outside notch allows you to push out the cards easily
- ✅ INDUSTRY-TESTED SECURITY - Tested by an independent German quality control institute. Our wallets block the 13.56 MHz band and protect against data theft by RFID scanners.
- ✅ INTEGRATED MONEY CLIP - The metal money clip allows you to clip several bills inside your wallet
- ✅ REFINED & STYLISH - Designed in Germany to best combine elegance, quality and convenience. Travando minimalist wallet is crafted with premium materials and great attention to detail
- ✅ SLIM DOWN YOUR POCKET - We kept the dimensions of our slim wallet to 4.5" in x 3.1" in 0.6" in. It will fit in your pocket perfectly without bulging out
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fed up with the old over-sized wallet, that bulges your back pocket?
Our wallet offers 11 card pockets to store cards and bills while slimming down your pocket!
You can use the cardholder not only to hold credit cards, but also to clip bills inside.
What you can do with the Travando® Slim Wallet:
- Hold up to 9 credit, debit and other cards
- Protect all 9 cards from electronic pickpocketing
- Hold several bills with easy access
- Slim down your pocket
- Cut a fine figure while paying the bill
What makes it unique:
- Embossed logo
- RFID Blocking lining
- Money clip
- Thumb notch for easy access
Dimensions: 4.5" in x 3.1" in x .6" in
Weight: 2.11 oz
Add the Travando® Slim Wallet in your shopping cart and slim down your back pocket!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.6 x 8.2 x 1.7 cm; 72 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B07P87317Q
- Manufacturer reference : PT-13917
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14.994 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
...and then about a month after I started using it - the stitching around the ID Window came loose. Since I use it to hold my Drivers License, which I have to take out all the time, the ID Window gets a lot of use and pulled apart along the seams. So I'm in search of a replacement wallet.
This is a great fitting wallet that holds all the cards and id's I need it to hold. The old wallet had basically one pocket for all the cards and whenever you took one out after broken in, you needed to add to it. But let's get to this review.
1. All the slots are designed for only one card - the main reason I bought this is because it had so many, no need to stretch out with more than one card.
2. The picture id slot is a nice touch, I have two id's but really don't need them stacked together so the one less used is in a credit card slot.
3. The outer card slot is perfect for my black credit card (I bought the black carbon wallet). You really can't tell it is in there unless you are looking.
4. Money clip - like most money clips not in a wallet, this one is a bit tough to get bills in. It looks like they took the approach of sewing (maybe glue) a money clip into the wallet. That does mean the tip of the clip you would pull on does stick out a bit; I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if it causes any rubbing on the cards etc.
5. My only criticism is on the outer part of the wallet is a protruding manufactures logo (see picture above if you didn't notice). Looks great, but I can see it may cause rubbing in the pocket and depending on what type of pants you wear, could wear through. But that would take quite a while unless you wear the same pants daily and I mean daily so I didn't worry about that when looking at it. I'm sure it is glued on and eventually may fall off; maybe sooner if it gets snagged. I would recommend they look into putting it on the other side and may recessed a little. Maybe they could see if it could be adhered to the money clip after the clip is in place.
I was so impressed by the other comments and more importantly what I saw of the pictures that I had to buy it. My wife was really surprised because I have always had to hold the wallets in my hands before I bought one. Worth the money from what I can tell, but I've only had it for about a day.