TRAVANDO Money Clip Wallet"RIO" - Mens Wallets slim Front Pocket RFID Blocking Card Holder Minimalist Mini Bifold Gift Box
+ AED 19.79 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Colour||Black and Black|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||11.8 x 7.5 x 1.6 centimeters|
|Item weight||60 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & SLIM - Travando's Minimalist Wallet holds up to 14 cards: 1-2 in the easy-access front pocket and up to 12 in the inner pockets. The slim wallet is ideal for carrying business cards, credit and debit cards, bills etc.. The outside notch allows you to push out the cards easily
- ✅ RFID BLOCKING - Our RFID blocking insulation prevents electronic pickpocketing and identity theft; your credit cards in the inner pocket of the wallet are protected from RFID theft (specifically 13.56 MHz RFID / NFC standard)
- ✅ INTEGRATED MONEY CLIP - The metal money clip allows you to clip several bills inside your wallet
- ✅ REFINED & STYLISH - Designed in Germany to best combine elegance, quality and convenience. Travando minimalist wallet is crafted with premium materials and great attention to detail
- ✅ SLIM DOWN YOUR POCKET - We kept the dimensions of our slim wallet to 4.5" x 2.8" x 0.5". It will fit in your pocket perfectly without bulging out
- Material Composition: PU Leather
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fed up with the old over-sized wallet, that bulges out your back pocket?
With our Slim Wallet you can hold up to 14 credit cards and bills while slimming down your pocket!
You can use the cardholder not only to hold credit cards, but also to clip bills inside. Our slim wallet was designed to fit perfectly in your pocket.
What you can do with the Travando® Slim Wallet:
- Hold up to 14 credit, debit and other cards
- Protect all 14 cards from electronic pickpocketing
- Hold several bills with easy access
- Slim down your pocket
- Cut a fine figure while paying the bill
What makes it unique:
- Embossed logo
- RFID Blocking lining
- Money clip
- Thumb notch for easy access
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.8" x 0.5"
Add the Travando® Slim Wallet in your shopping cart and slim down your back pocket!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.8 x 7.5 x 1.6 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B07MGGCH21
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13.573 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First the clip - even after putting a fair number of bill in the clip it started moving out of it's placement embedded in the wallet - sliding back and forth so that it would on occasion jut out from the wallet - making it uncomfortable.
When you have cards in the wallet it becomes very hard to slide money in and out of the clip - very annoying.
I just can't recommend the wallet on any feature.
Let me start off with the pros - the wallet is a great size to fit in a front pocket. The material is durable and hefty, so I know that it is in my pocket.
Now the cons - the amount of pockets is lacking. There are six very narrow slots. If you have a card that is even slightly larger than a credit card, it won't fit. If you have a card that's slightly smaller than a credit card, it can get hidden. The slots are so tight that my card is getting damaged with daily use. The edges of the card have fallen off, and the strip is no longer usable.
The front card slot for easy accessibility is so tight that even after six months, I still have a hard time getting the card out. And I thought it was on the outside so I can use pay wave with that pocket, but that hasn't worked once.
Finally, the money clip part of the wallet is also very tight. Comfortably, it will fit five bills. Folded once, and it will stick out of the edges of the wallet. Since I tri-fold my cash, the five bills makes the wallet feel bulky and open in my pocket. I typically just leave my money outside of my wallet now.
Overall, a disappointing wallet. What I really wanted was a slim wallet, and that's achieved, but practicality was lost.
The pockets should not be as deep as they are, and the pockets should be spaced slightly further from each other. There's simply not enough exposed card surface area to get a good grip. There should also be an oval cutout on each pocket to allow more room to remove cards (similar to front pocket). The money clip is too tight, and adding cards only closes the gap tighter.
I've been stretching each pocket as best as I can with 5+ cards, so I will see if that helps. The wallet itself really doesn't become that much slimmer than a normal wallet once you add things that people realistically want to carry (variety of bills, multiple ID's & CCs, etc).