Swarovski Women’s Gold-Tone Plated Green Crystal Sparkling Dance Necklace 5497474
- Joining our popular Sparkling Dance collection, this exquisite necklace lifts any look with its timeless sparkle and fresh touch of color
- Featuring a geometric centrepiece, the gold-tone plated design combines a frosty mint-colored stone and clear crystal pave
- A perfect gift for anyone who appreciates classic elegance with a spiritual twist
- Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company; his enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand; today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world
- Each jewellery piece benefits from the superior quality, precision and extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swarovski|
|Number of stones||1|
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
All Swarovski fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below. Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches. Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish. Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion) as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance. Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing. Avoid contact with water. Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal. For watches: Please refer to the product's leaflet (available in the product box) for additional care instructions, warnings and other product specific information.