Moto G Stylus | 2021 | 2-Day Battery | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/128GB | 48MP Camera | White
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 394.37||AED 1,232.10|
|6 months||AED 197.18||AED 1,232.10|
|9 months||AED 131.46||AED 1,232.10|
|12 months||AED 98.59||AED 1,232.10|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||G Stylus|
|Operating system||Android 10.0|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA. Does not support: Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail
- Built-in stylus. Retouch photos, jot notes, sketch artwork, and control a growing number of games and all apps with pinpoint precision.
- 48 MP quad camera system. Showcase your creativity from every perspective, from ultra-wide angle shots to detailed close-ups and everything in between.
- Faster, smoother performance. Feel the instant response with every touch and tap of the stylus thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
- 128 GB of storage. Carry more photos, songs, games, and movies and never give storage a second thought..6.8" Max Vision FHD, display. Watch your photos, movies, and video chats come to life on the biggest moto g display ever..Up to 2 days battery life. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery..Operating System: Android 10.Wi-Fi Hotspot Ready: Moto G Power (2021) offers Wi-fi hotspot connectivity in 2.4 GHz , 5 GHz for the best experience..
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
- Product Dimensions : 16.76 x 4.67 x 7.85 cm; 213 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 January 2021
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- ASIN : B08NWCT6SK
- Item model number : XT2115
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,620 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- #1,137 in Mobile Phones
- Customer reviews:
Make an impact in more ways than one. Introducing moto g stylus. Pop out the stylus when inspiration strikes—or whenever you want more control than a touch, tap, or swipe. You can retouch photos, jot notes, sketch artwork, and navigate apps with pinpoint precision. But there’s more to moto g stylus than a stylus. Capture sharper, brighter photos from every perspective with a 48 MP1 quad camera, from ultra-wide to way up close. Feel the instant response of a blazing-fast processor. And get up to two days of battery life, because who has time to slow down when you’re making things happen.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 18 cm
Top reviews from other countries
My criteria for a new phone was simple:
1. Must have +6GB RAM
2. Must have +128GB of internal storage
3. Must have micro SD storage capability
4. Must have excellent battery capacity
5. Must have earphone jack
6. Must have a decent processor
7. Must have Android no more than on version old.
8. Must be OEM unlocked for the USA
9. Must not require a second mortgage to purchase.
10. Must be 5G capable.
With the plethora of phones out on the market, you'd think there would be countless options...but no, there aren't. The one phone I kept coming back to during my months long research was the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G.
I finally pulled the trigger a week ago and, after seven days of real world use, I have to say that I am impressed and pleased. The phone runs smoothly and performs all of the needed tasks I need throughout the day: email, texting web searches, phone calls and maybe some twittering along the way.
I've noticed only a few stutters along the way, when I've had 20 web pages loaded in Chrome, for instance and constantly switching from one tab to another. The processor on this phone is a Snapdragon 750G, which is very capable but, like any thing, if you overload it, it may show some slight stutter when scrolling, but it has been rare and not really an issue for me.
Now...the battery. Impressive! I use the phone most heavily in the morning as I begin my day. I'm up at 7 a.m. and by noon I was at 78% capacity. by the time I plugged in at around 9 p.m. I still had almost 50%.
Now, if you're streaming youtube videos, etc., you can expect a more rapid drain, but the battery in this phone is as large as anything you'll find in any other phone on the market.
The phone size is surprisingly sleek, with a screen almost a 1/2" taller than my Moto Z4. Android 12 presents a learning curve, having come from Android 10, but I'm getting used to it and I'm sure in another week or so it will be second nature. Motorola keeps its Android branch as close to stock as you can get. The Moto gestures are a huge benefit that I've come to rely on over the years, so I'm glad I found a phone in the Moto line.
I was skeptical about the whole stylus feature and, to be honest, I've not had the need to use it so far. I've played with it and it's easy and intuitive to use. I can foresee a time when I'll need to write a quick note, and this is ultimately better than searching for a pen and scrap of paper that you might wind up losing. It's totally unobtrusive, but it's there if you need it and easily accessible. I view this as more of an added feature that I'll be happy to have when needed, but out of the way.
I like this phone so much I'm going to purchase another one for my wife. I've tried it with both T-Mobile and Verizon sim cards and the phone is right at home with either service.
Motorola has hit the nail on the head for performance, features, and affordability. I hope Motorola continues developing and producing phones like this. I'll remain a loyal customer if they do, and will recommend this particular phone for anyone asking "What is the best, affordable phone on the market."!