Skull & Co. Skin, CQC and FPS Thumb Grips Joystick Cap Analog Stick Cover for XBOX (XSX/XB1) Controller - Black, 3Pairs(6pcs)
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason,
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Gaming Console|
|Brand||Skull & Co.|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Compatible with XB1 / XB1 Slim / X1X / XSX Controllers and Elite Controllers.
- PROTECTION: Protect the original joystick from wear and tear. (NOT REPLACEMENT!)
- ACCURACY: Increase accuracy through extra height and active radius.
- MORE GRIP: Made from a special "grippy" material that increases friction and provides more sensitivity to enhance your gaming experience.
- 3 pairs of thumb grips that have completely different designs to meet gamers’ needs.
- Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 7 x 1.5 cm; 9 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 March 2021
- Manufacturer : Skull & Co.
- ASIN : B08DY9PBZX
- Item model number : XBTG-BK-DE
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,162 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- #442 in Mobile Phone Basic Cases
- Customer reviews:
Important Note: In order to have the best performance, please use dry cloth or tissue to wipe the Thumb Grip before you use.
Compatible: Compatible with: XBOX ONE, XBOX ONE slim, XBOX ONE X, XSX Controllers and Elite Controllers.
We specifically designed 3 different kinds of thumb grips for Xbox Controller, which not only protect your original joystick cap, but also can provide more accurate control feelings.
1x Pair SKIN GRIP Thumb Grip
1x Pair CQC Elite Thumb Grip
1x Pair FPS Master Thumb Grip
Skin Grip x 2
Feature: SKIN GRIP is Ultra thin, maintaining the original sense of control, protects the analog sticks from abrasion and corrosion.
CQC Elite x 2
CQC Elite thumb grips provide gamers with accurate control, increasing analog stick height by 5.5 mm and 37% in active radius.
FPS Master x 2
Feature: FPS MASTER thumb grips provide more accurate control by increasing analog stick height by 9.5 mm and 56% in active radius, which means gamers have an extra 37% or 56% room for refined control lowers the possibility of over-steering.
If the FPS grip does not satisfy you, try adding CQC on your FPS thumb grip. You also can add FPS grip on a FPS grip if you want.
You are able to make your own combination that suits your style. The CQC on the left stick and the FPS on the right stick to enhance the control of direction and aiming. You will be surprised how amazing these thumb grips are!
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Just note, they do remove the gyro controls on the steam deck, but I don't really use the gyro so that wasn't a drawback for me.
I've also used these on my xbox elite controller and they also make that so much more comfortable.
I don't often game too much these days but they haven't moved when playing Elden Ring.
The rubber seems weak or not very good when you just feel them at first, but if you're like me and use all of your thumb to control it, you'll find the PlayStation style tops beneficial! You can use the Xbox style ones if that's more your jam. The rubber grips the built-in thumb stick rubber REALLY well. It doesn't circulate around like the cheaper ones I used for so long did. Not as damaging to the thumb stick as the clip-on ones either.
You can stack the taller ones with the short rubbers, although these are more like mid ones rather than tall, but stacking the normal pads gives an unusual height but I personally can get away with it. If you're looking for tall, you won't get that here.
You can, sort of, double stack the normal rubber tips on the mid ones but if you're super heavy handed (well, thumbed..) then you might even knock them off. Creates a mass mushroom on your thumb stick though. I can see it being really good for mini adjustments on FPS games, but I typically tend to play FPS on PC with M&K.
Can absolutely recommend and hopefully this company keeps going and makes some variations on these and some taller ones! Absolutely 5 stars for me personally.
Edit*** if price increases I would suggest others via ebay
They are much softer than something like the Kontrol Freek grips, vlbut much better than the cheaper brands you can find around, these feel very like the Razer grips you can get.