SWAROVSKI Women's Attract Round Jewelry Collection, Rhodium Finish, Clear Crystals
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
30 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Any other reason, |
Size too large,
Size too small,
|30 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Enhance your purchase
- Swarovski Founded in Austria in 1895, Swarovski has become the world's premier jewellery and accessory brand, renowned for their reliably sparkling products. Founder Daniel Swarovski set out to achieve his goal of creating a "diamond for everyone" when he invented a machine that cut crystals more precisely than was possible by hand. Following centuries of creative collaboration and expertise..Brilliant and timeless: The Swarovski Attract necklace features an elegant and classic design with a sparkling white crystal - for those looking to wear something discreet yet stunning.
- Stunning and unique: This timeless piece features a dazzling circle cut Swarovski crystal on a dainty rhodium plated setting with matching chain
- Designed to last: Swarovski jewellery features the extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals and durable metals - to ensure the life of your jewellery avoid contact with water, lotions or perfume
- Stand out from the crowd: A charming gift for you or a loved one, this eye-catching necklace has been crafted to complement any outfit, adding a luxurious, stylish touch, whatever the occasion
- Items delivered: 1 x Swarovski Attract collection necklace for women, 38 cm long with sparkling radiant clear crystal and a rhodium plated chain, with Swarovski necklace box
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
83% positive over lifetime
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swarovski|
|Metal stamp||No Stamp|
|Item Length||4.33 inches|
|Number of stones||1|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 11 x 11 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Swarovski
- ASIN : B078SCH7SB
- Item model number : 5408442
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: #23,162 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #307 in Women's Necklaces
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
“A diamond for everyone“
In 1895 Daniel Swarovski took the first step towards his goal of creating “a diamond for everyone“ when he invented an electric machine that could cut crystals more precisely than was ever possible by hand. Shortly after, his company, Swarovski Crystals, came about in the Tyrolian Alps of Austria.
Milestones in the spotlight
The 20th century brought a breakthrough for Swarovski Crystals. Flapper girls in crystalline trimmed dresses, starlets including Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn, and even designers like Christian Dior dawned Swarovski crystals as accessories and clothing accents. For stars and designers across the globe, Swarovski crystals became the must-have accessory of the century.
The first boutique
In the 1980s, the first Swarovski boutique opened its doors on London‘s prestigious Bond Street and opened the world‘s eyes to crystal jewellery and figurines. Swarovski transcended the bounds of the jewellery world and became a sensation in interior decoration as well.
A Collection for Everyone
Whether you are searching for the perfect piece for yourself or a perfect gift for someone special, Swarovski has a collection for everyone. Our bracelet range spans from simple to spectacular, providing you with a multitude of choices that can be worn every day or dawned to make those special occasions even more extraordinary. Explore our more classic looks with simple and iconic bangles and charms or dare for something a bit more eye-catching and colourful.
Care & Maintenance
Keep your Swarovski products in the best possible condition by following the guidelines listed below.
Jewellery & Watches: Always keep your jewellery safe in a soft pouch or the original packaging. Always wear gloves while polishing your jewellery and use a lint-free cloth to maintain the brilliance of your product. Always put jewellery on last and avoid contact with harsh chemicals and abrasive materials such as perfumes or hair spray. Avoid contact with surfaces that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: Nach gut 3 Monaten verfärbt sich die Kette bereits!