|Product Name||Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, 3-Month Supply|
|Volume||2.11 Fluid Ounces|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Men's Rogaine 5 Pure Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, 3-Month Supply
20% off on Amazon App with EIB20MAY. Discount by Amazon.
20% discount on Amazon Mobile App only. Max discount AED50. Use code EIB20MAY when using Emirates Islamic VISA debit or credit card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10MAY). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10MAY from 28-Apr to 31-May (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||2.11 Ounces|
About this item
- 3-month supply of Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment to help treat hair loss, maintain hair density and allow for the regrowth of fuller hair
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, our fast-working hair regrowth treatment works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production and is clinically proven to regrow hair
- Men's hair growth treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alphahydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open. Hair Type: All Hair Types
- From the no.1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam is ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and features Tricho-Prime Technology that works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- Men's hair growth treatment delivers clinically visible results in as little as 12 weeks and comes in an easy-to-apply foam, specially designed to fit into your daily routine
Special offers and product promotions
- 20% discount on Amazon Mobile App only. Max discount AED50. Use code EIB20MAY when using Emirates Islamic VISA debit or credit card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10MAY from 28-Apr to 31-May (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
For external use only. For use by men only.Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediatelyfollowing application.Do not use if
you are a woman
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Active ingredient Purpose 5% Minoxidil w/w (without propellant)..........Hair regrowth treatment for men Inactive ingredients Butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow more hair in 12 weeks. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your routine.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Skin so dry and burning badly.
I immediately stopped using it and I'm really sorry I bought it.
I hope and pray that the product is genuine.
Top reviews from other countries
Why 3 stars? First and foremost, this is a treatment. Not a cure. That means you need to keep purchasing and applying rogaine to keep your results. Additionally, I noticed side effects. The worst side effect is the acne that magically appeared on my forehead. Before rogaine, I had a clear, smooth forehead. Now, it looks like a minefield. I have acne all over my forehead and I'm forced to use other products to treat it. If I wasn't breaking out so badly, I'd give this product 4 or maybe 5 stars. The acne is bad and I hate having to deal with it but it's not bad enough for me to quit rogaine.
Nonetheless, the other side effect that I'm experiencing is that I've grown additional hair on my shoulders and back. To put it into perspective, for every inch of skin, I have grown about 2 or 3 thick, dark, hairs. My solution to this is to simply yank them off every few weeks. This side effect isn't much of a problem. I look like a gorilla anyway!
Definitely buy the foam version of rogaine if you're going to try this product out. I tried the other versions and it makes your scalp flakey. The foam version doesn't have that problem. I apply it every morning when I wake up and every night before going to sleep all over my head. I'm pretty sure the packaging says to not use it in the frontal area of the head but I simply don't care. I use it all over my head. The logic behind this behavior is that if it's working for the back, why not apply it to the front as well? And, I'm quite pleased with the results. My hairline is darker and thicker.
I saw noticeable results in the 3rd month of use. I DID NOT go through a "shedding" phase like other people mention. I'm going into my 7th month now and I have a gut feeling that there WILL NOT be anymore new hairs growing out. It seems to have plateaued. Which is fine. But, maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell. I wasn't expecting to look like Tarzan just by using this product anyway (although that would have been sick)
I do not have a before picture of my head because I was super embarrassed about my hair loss. I took 0 pictures of myself for months. In fact, I wore a cap 24/7. You can see my acne in the picture that I uploaded. All the hair on my head in the photo came from rogaine. Prior to rogaine, my hair looked like somebody had attacked with a trimmer. Few hairs in one spot, some dark, bald in other spots.
*** 2 YEAR UPDATE ***
I’ve plateaued. There aren’t any more new hairs appearing and none of the existing hairs have been getting thicker. This has been the case after 1 year of use.
The reason to continue using rogaine is to “keep the gains” (to keep all the rogaine related hair growth)
The acne is not nearly as bad as it used to be. In fact, the acne now versus the acne in the beginning isn’t even comparable. I barely have a thing on my forehead 2 years in. I didn’t use any products to clear my acne. I champed it out and let my body do it’s thing. It was clearly a reaction to some of the chemicals within the rogaine that was causing the severe acne. My forehead was MESSED UP for the first 6 months of rogaine usage...
I’ve not grown my hair out since I began using rogaine. I decided to keep the same length as in the first picture because this product can’t (and never will) restore my hair to what it was before the balding.
If you’re balding, embrace it (easier said than done) There’s simply nothing that I’m aware of that will bring your hair back to it’s original form. I heard great things about hair transplants when done correctly. However, I know people who’ve gotten hair transplants that look so ridiculously terrible that you’d be better off bald. Is it even worth it? Not in my opinion.
PRP hair treatment a lord of horse crap. I had it done several times and I’ve not seen ANY results from it. A complete waste of my time and money.
Finestride (Propecia) worked for my buddy. He had no noticeable side effects and his hair looks pretty darn good. I don’t know if it would yield the same results for me + I’m not risking it. I’d rather be bald than have erectile dysfunction. There’s no need to mess with your hormones to grow a few crappy hairs on your head. No matter what you do, people can still tell that you’re balding. So, no need to hide it.
True story for all of you guys who’re balding. I’ve slept with some of the most beautiful women when I became bald. I couldn’t do it when I had hair. It was shocking for me to believe at first but it’s the complete, honest to God truth. Ever since I’ve been having these encounters with beautiful women, I stopped caring as much.
The moral of the story is, try rogaine out. See how you react to it. If it’s too expensive or has side effects, stop using it. There’s really no need. Embrace that you’re balding. Accept it. Move on with your life. Women dig bald guys. I swear! You just have to be confident and realize that this is something you have no control over.
If you want to draw attention away from your hair, get your nose and ears pierced. Not only does it look cool but people tend to see those pieces of jewelry instead of immediately noticing your head. Good luck my bald bro’s!
الطلب الاول كان الرغوة كثيرة.
الطلب الثاني الرغوة قليلة.
ممكن السبب بسبب اختلاف درجة الحرارة والايام هذه صيف وحر ، درجة الحرارة المناسبة (20-24)
قبل الاستخدام لازم تقلب العلبة وترجها .
للاسف لسعر متغير بإستمرار وفي حال رفع السعر اكثر راح اشتري من بائع اخر