Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 23.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Ring Stick Up Cam Battery by Amazon | HD video indoor or outdoor home security camera with two-way talk, powered by Ring Quick Release Battery | White
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Want this professionally installed?
- Mount, drill and install customer supplied Ring Camera
- Wi-Fi assessment and recommendation to optimize video performance
- Set up your Ring device, configure to Ring App and your mobile device(s)
- For installation of more than 1 device please choose by clicking on the details option
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Your pro will meet you at your home
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- See, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet or select Echo device with Stick Up Cam Battery, a battery-powered camera that can be mounted anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
- With Live View, you can check on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your Motion Detection settings.
- Place it anywhere: indoors or outdoors, on flat surfaces or mount it to a wall.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Stick Up Cams to all of your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- Easily set up your Stick Up Cam in just a few minutes.
- Powered by a quick-release removable battery pack.
- Standard features such as instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available out of the box and for free on all Ring devices. Add a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record, review and share the moment you missed (30-day free trial included in your purchase).
Buy it with
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 5.99 x 5.99 x 9.7 cm; 195.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Ring
- ASIN : B07Q6ZZFLS
- Item model number : 5UM6E5
- Country of origin : China
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
Smart security anywhere you need it
Add security to your home – inside or out – with the versatile Stick Up Cam Battery, an HD security camera with motion-activated notifications and two-way talk. Its wire-free design means you can place it virtually anywhere and never worry about being close to an outlet.
Protect Your Everyday
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect
Setup as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customer service was responsive but not effective. They initially told me to buy the wifi transmitter as it will fix the problem, it didn't. Offered me a replacement in 2-3 days, took 10, I ended up refunding and buying a different device
At first we thought it was a poor wifi connection. We moved three locations in a period of 6 months and it has the same issue with every location which means it’s not the wifi. We have a super strong wifi but still nothing .
We tried to see if the router wasn’t connecting correctly to the product . We switch it on and off. The camera manages to reconnect but then it crashes again a few minutes later .so back to scratch.
If walls or metal was interfering with the camera connection, mark that also as negative ! It’s not . Lived in a tiny villa on an island for a bit made of wood , lived in mega cities skyscrapers and still not working . Even try to stay in the same room and connect and it doesn’t want to connect .
Really regret buying this product . I thought it would give me piece of mind regulating what goes on at home with the maid and our baby but it’s been hell....
Please refund me or fix the camera . I waited this long before messaging you cz I wanted to understand if I had any issue at any of my locations such as poor wifi or router issues . I can gantantes you that your product is faulty and a waste of my money and time ...
Does not allow recording of video unless you PAY EXTRA for subscription. Sound is very bad, much lag.
Make sure your WiFi is fast and you have coverage wherever you plan to have these cameras installed
The monthly subscription is worth it, but it is something you should be aware off, without it you can only live view the cameras but won’t see any recorded events
I am very satisfied with Ring Stick Up Cam (battery version) and highly recommend it. Very easy installation and no cabling required which is just beautiful
It’s always hard to get the support in UAE and above all they respond with inconsistent responds , so you get confused and you don’t know which one is right!
Been asking about the conversion kit / adapter between battery and power with no clear answer , I headed to ring community where I got even more confused .
Also, be aware it's not a baby monitoring cam. It will keep disconnecting every 10 minutes if you are planning to watch your baby or pet.