Ear Pad Replacement Soft Memory Foam Replacement Cushion Padsfor Bose for QC2 QC15 QC25 QC35 AE 2 2i 2w
- Perfect ear pad for Studio 2.0/Studio Wireless Bluetooth Headset Sets,easy to install and stay on your headphone well.
- Material:soft leather and high-quality memory foam,very comfortable to wear.
- Soft foam can perfectly block noise coming from outside,help you to enjoy your music time or working time well.
- It is designed to be a replacement of your lost or damaged headphone ear cushion.make your headphone new,cool and comfortable to wear.
- It is easy to install.Self-adhesive backing design, you just need to remove your old one and install the new ones.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsColor:blue earpad
- Package Dimensions : 14.6 x 11.6 x 3.4 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Kuke
- ASIN : B07NF237X6
- Manufacturer reference : BSTC-ZH-D013-K
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Soft and comfortable: Memory foam as the main material for our spongy cover,which is superior soft and comfortable to wear,friendly to your ears.
cushion pads,push the new ones fully in and buckle inside the headphone earcups. Feature：
- Suitable for Bose QC2 QC15 QC25 QC35 AE 2 2i 2w headphone.
- The ear foam will enhance the bass performance of your headphone.
- To give you cozy and comfortable wearing.
- Ideal replacement for you lost or broken ear cushion.
- Super-soft sponge comfortable wearing with same design as original.
- Upgraded Memory Foam can manages the ability of blocking noise coming from outside.
Package include: 1 pair earpad cover
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
67 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found these online and decided to give them a go. As soon as I opened the box, I was impressed by the quality of the product. It was straightforward to install (just followed the instructions that came in the box) and here I am the happiest guy with a 'brand new' Bose Headset for my upcoming long haul trip!
The only advice is to be careful when 'clicking' the cushions in place. There are eight hacks, and it seems easy to break them if the cushions are forced in place. Instead of clicking, try to gently bend the ring around the cushions and slide it under the hacks. It worked fine for me. Enjoy!
Soft on the ears
Connected both in less than 10 seconds, as easy as the original ones (helpful to use a skiny stick and push on the connection emplacement)
Amazing price, 5 times cheaper than the original ones
Comes in a nice plastic box with zero damage
After buying 2 times the expensive original replacements, I'm so happy that i have opted for this one
But the blue sticker does not fit at all on a QC35 it's way too small !! I have now to return it but I'm stuck with an open headset without stickers/foam for the time being.
If you have a QC25 it should be ok. But not QC35