Replacement Ear-Pads Cushions for Bose QuietComfort-35 (QC-35) and QuietComfort-35 II (QC-35 II) Over-Ear Headphones White PARENT-QC35-SERIES
|All prices include VAT.|
- Premium quality memory foam imported from Korea, not too soft to be loose, not to hard to hurt your ears, designed for adding more capability on noise-cancelling
- Premium quality protein leather imported from Japan, ultra soft and comfortable for your skin
- Cushions align with mounting posts inside the headphone ear cups, snap easily into place. Please follow the installation guide inside the package
- Strong and tough, keeps your headphone alive for another few years
- Please contact us for replacements or refund if there is any issue with your purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Package Dimensions : 10.41 x 8.13 x 5.84 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Aurivor
- ASIN : B08B54TF89
- Manufacturer reference : PARENT-QC35-SERIES
- Customer reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These ear pads are from a manufacturer which has years of experience in headphone accessories, makes it's quality unbeatable.
Ear pad cushion is made of premium quality protein leather, with special foam that we chose from hundreds of materials, it fits your ears
comfortably just like it never exist. Perfect replacement for lost or worn-out ear pads. Fast shipping directly from US.
1 pair of ear pads
1 pair of dust-proof scrims
1 set of user manual
The replacement ear pads are held in place by a mounting flange(the oval base of the ear pads). This flange snaps under small tabs located around the inside rim of the earcup of your headphone.
If the cushion becomes partially or completely detached, push its mounting flange back into the headphone earcup. Then press around the edge of the mounting flange, making sure the cushion snaps into place all the way around the headphone earcup.
Product not made by Bose corp, does not bear any trademarks that owned by Bose corp and the seller is not affiliated with Bose corp.
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are money conscious, these will work and they do match the color but that is about it.
The cups are slightly smaller than OEM, and about 30% firmer. Environmental noise bleed occurs due to the firmer material, so the headphones aren't as quiet as they used to be. Sound quality doesn't seem to be affected too much.
My headphones are black and them came with black cushions, but I wanted to try something new and bought the grey ones to make a bit of a change. I am very please with the results if I can say so myself. They look different and they are extremely comfortable. You might want to try the aftermarkets but why waste your money when you can have the guarantee, the comforts, and security of the Bose brand itself. I think you should buy them from Bose and no one else. Cheers and happy listening, not hearing noises, or both.