Replacement Ear Pads Compatible Audio Technica ATH-M50x, SteelSeries Arctis 7, Sennheiser HD280 Pro, Sony MDR-7506 V6 Headphone Memory Foam Earpads (Velvet)
+ AED 22.41 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- EASY & HASSLE FREE INSTALLATION Ear Pads Compatible with ATH-M50x, Arctis Pro Arctis 7 Arctis 5 Arctis 3 Headphones. Easy and hassle free installation, relax in comfort with LTYIVABHTTW replacement ear cushions.
- DURABLE / LONG LASTING Ear Pads Compatible with ATH-WS1100iS, HD280 Pro, MDR-7506 V6 Headphones. Exceptional craftsmanship and materials. Hi-quality soft velour fabric for comfort and durability.
- SOFTER / MORE COMFORTABLE LTYIVABHTTW Replacement Ear Pads are specifically designed for long-term comfort with your Headphones. Softer and as a result more comfortable for extended wear, get a little bit better sound isolation from their existing headphones.
- SOFT VELOUR/MEMORY FOAM LTYIVABHTTW Ear Cushion use the best materials including high quality memory foam and soft velour material, this ear pad set insulates your ears with a perfect fit so nothing but the purest sound reaches your ear.
- THESE EARPADS ARE NOT MADE BY ORIGINAL BRAND INC. LTYIVABHTTW IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ORIGINAL BRAND INC, NOR ITS TRADEMARKS.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.98 x 12.29 x 4.39 cm; 36 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 June 2019
- ASIN : B07MR3V2ZD
- Item model number : 8541767158
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Ear Pads Cushions Compatible with ATH-M50x, Arctis 7 Gaming Headset, HD280 Pro, MDR-7506 MDR-V6 Memory Foam Earpads
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Not a paid review. Just impressed by the ear cups. You get what you pay for. $20 is a little pricey but these work as advertised.
Update: I installed these ear pads on my ATH-WS1100iS. They fit perfectly. When installing I had to stretch them quite a bit but the material is very strong and did not come close to tearing. I like these much more than the stock pads which are actually very good quality themselves. Clamping force did not increase at all with these headphones. They have a very light clamp. These are semi-open back headphones so the sound did not change at all. Wish they made this same ear pad in a 90mm x 70mm for my Edifier and Sennheiser headphones.
- super soft
- comfortable cushion
- thicker than most manufacturer earphones (about a quarter of an inch thicker than my arctis 1)
- hot. your ears will sweat.
Its made of velor, so I expected them to make my ears sweat, so I cant knock them too much for something I knew would happen, but I am putting this as a warning. Other than that, they are thicker, softer, and more comfortable than my stock Arctis 1 earpads (Arctis 1 is not listed but they fit just fine). If you plan on wearing them for more than a few hours, especially in the summer time, plan on sweaty ears. If you only wear them for an hour or so at a time, they should be fine.
***For glasses wearers***
If you're looking at the hybrid pads from Brainwavs and these hybrid pads, get these. My Brainwavz pair was torn apart by the arms on my glasses (from the tips constantly poking the holes on the inside) and these don't have holes at all so it won't be a problem by any means. Plus the velour goes into the inside a little bit, unlike the Brainwavz, so it's much more comfy. The material Brainwavz uses is much more stiff and not as soft to the touch. These may be a tad bit warmer though, but if you're buying huge pads you've already accepted your fate regardless of the brand.
I use the hybrid set on my M50X and it's absolutely amazing. I recommend also picking up a headband cover from the same company since the pleather headband on the M50X tends to deteriorate over time and flake like crazy. Much more noise cancellation than my Brainwavz, more comfortable, and doesn't ruin the bass like the Brainwavz did. (They will make the sound a little quieter, but that's to be expected with large pads. Just run a DAC/amp on your PC or an EQ/amp on your phone and you'll be completely fine. The sound on my phone was plenty loud, but with an M50X it just sounds better through an EQ to help with the flat response.)
My Arctis 7 is currently equipped with the black velvet version and while they may be very comfortable at first, they are just too big for the headset. It may be the size of my head, but the extra stretch of the headband makes the pads sit a little too high on my ears and starts to hurt them really bad after only 30 or so minutes. It's not the fault of the pads themselves, if Steelseries gave the Arctis line a better way to adjust the position of the cups, it wouldn't be a problem. As it is, the headband is fully stretched out and the top part sits on my head, making any adjustments impossible.
They can be a bit of a hassle to get on, but if you've put on new pads before you should know this is the case with most pads. These sadly don't have a plastic ring to make things easier, so keep that in mind as well. Just don't be afraid to do a little light pulling to get it nice and snug.
Installing them was a pain though, I had to really stretch them to get them on the ear pieces, I started to worry I was going to rip the new ear pads, but eventually I got them on. So the installation was the negative of this, but after that.... amazing comfort on these!!!
I am a tall guy with a large head. The Arctis 1 fit my head ok, but the default ear pads really clamped against my head and put pressure on my glasses. The Black Velvet ear pads however still clamped to the sides of my head, but without any pain or pressure. My glasses now feel snug under these pads, and after awhile of using them I forget the headset is even there because these things are so comfortable. They do warm my ears, but no sweating. It's just a warm comforting feeling while wearing them if that makes sense lol.
I also have to say these make the audio quality on the headsets sound better. Not a huge leap or anything, but there's definitely some more bass and rumble from sound effects. I like that. I could really tell the difference while playing Doom 64 or Final Fantasy 7 Remake on PS4.
I honestly wish Steelseries would make these Black Velvet ear pads the default on all their headsets.
So I'm very happy with this purchase and thanks for making my Arctis 1 even better.