Audio Replacement Cable Compatible with Bose QC25, QC35 II, QC35 Headphone, Audio Cord with in-Line Microphone and Remote Volume Control Grey SB-222
+ AED 17.59 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Great Remote Control - 3 Buttons support volume control, skip tracks and answer call, etc. (Only works with apple device. If using android phone, please choose others fitting android from our Storefront to order)
- High Quality Inline Mic - Great audio quality for online chat, gaming and phone calls. Jack: 3.5mm to 2.5mm Male. Length: 4ft / 1.2m
- Premium Cord Material - The outer layer of our cords is Tangle-Free Nylon Braided. Super Durable! Its inside is made of OFC wire, greatly guarantees audio quality.
- Phone Support List - 3.5mm Jack Only compatible with iPhone X / XS / XS Max / XR / 8 / 8plus / 7 / 7plus / 6 / 6plus / 6s / 6s plus / 5 / 5c / 5s / 4 / 4s / 3gs. All model iPad, iPod shuffle 3rd / 4th / 5th, iPod Nano 4th / 5th / 6th / 7th, iPod classic, iPod touch
- Headset Support List - 2.5mm Jack only compatible with Bose QC25, QC35, QC35II, QuietComfort 25 35 Headphones
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 11.71 x 7.24 x 0.63 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Ablet
- ASIN : B07T35L3WZ
- Manufacturer reference : SB-222
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,812 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #15 in Headphone Extension Cords
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Audio Replacement Cable with in-Line Mic Remote Volume Control Compatible with Bose QC25, QC35, QC35II, QuietComfort 25 35 Headphones and Compatible with iPhone iPod iPad Apple Devices
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, I didn't give up. I drilled out the port and now the cables now fit perfectly. The lead that goes into the headphones don't match as these are wired for Apple, but the sound works, the volume now works on Android (it didn't with the original), and the mic works. It even works the same on my laptop. I couldn't be happier.
So, if you have Bose SoundTrue AE2's that you don't mind scuffing up a little, a little bit of drilling can make these work. Also, I'm docking a star because this is what showed up when I searched for Bose replacement cable, yet it wasn't immediately obvious that this wasn't for my Bose headphones. Although, I should probably blame Bose for making things unnecessarily complicated.
Here's what I can speak to:
Shipping: Excellent. I have prime (which has not been relevant lately, as things have been delivered late & at varying times). However, with this product it came as promised by the time stated. 1 Day.
Packaging: Excellent. The cable was in a protective plastic inside the shipping plastic. It was wrapped neatly and had a plastic protector on both ends.
Quality: Great: No tangle cord looks well made & of lasting material. Typical plastic buttons for volume. Male/Female attachments are sturdy and secure.
REMINDER:I cannot speak to functionality, therefore my opinion is based on the look of the item only regarding quality.
Performance: Unknown - Unable to Rate
5 Star Review: Why? My philosophy: If the error was on me, I will rate against the product to decrease the overall rating where I was complicit or solely responsible for negatively impacting my experience. My error obstructed my ability to truly test or benefit from the item. Therefore, I lean to the conservative in my ratings and give the most positive review that I can. My expectation checklist, outside of actually experiencing the product, was met; therefore, 5 Stars.
I'll eat the cost on this one, rather than sending it back.
Based on what I am reading, Apple has a proprietary wiring standard that impacts the functionality of the microphone. As a result, with a known working splitter cable (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZDDTH2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and an ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard with Realtek ALC892 audio, and a Bose Q35 II headset, sound works, but the inline microphone does not (you just get a high pitched whine)...
I can confirm that the following cable DOES work in this scenario (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T35L3WZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)...
The cable seems well made, sounds good, and does work properly with my ipad. The price seems ok as well (compared to the cable I ended up buying to fix the problem)...