Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Replacemen Ear Cushions Kit by Link Dream Soft Protein Leather Replacement Ear Pad for Bose QC 35/25 / 15 QC2 / Ae2 / Ae2i / Ae2W / Sound Link/Sound True (Grey)
- COMPATIBILITY: Link Dream Replacemen Ear Cushions Kit for Bose QC 35 series are designed the same as original, these soft protein leather foam ear pads fit great with Bose Quiet Comfort 35 35II, Quiet Comfort 25, Quiet Comfort 15, Quiet Comfort 2, AE2, AE2i, AE2w, Sound True, Sound Link (Over-Ear) headphones.
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional- grade protein leather, crack-free durable. Soft and fitting your ear, long time to wear without swelling, no pain even wear all day.
- ENHANCED SOUND: The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your headphones. Even in the noisy environment, without increasing the volume up to over the noise, which can protect your ears.
- SIMPLE REPLACEMENT: Simply remove the old earpads and install the new replacement pads within seconds. They will never fall off easily.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We will back all of our customers even after the 3 YEARS of warranty. If you're not happy, simply contact us and return these pads for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize:Bose | Color:Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.8 x 10.49 x 2.69 cm; 82 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Link Dream
- ASIN : B07MQ84P6N
- Manufacturer reference : EP
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Replacemen Ear Cushions Kit by Link Dream Soft Protein Leather Replacement Ear Pad for Bose QC 35/25 / 15 QC2 / Ae2 / Ae2i / Ae2W / Sound Link/Sound True
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The instructions on the box weren’t that great but there are a ton of YouTube videos if you search “how to replace Bose ear pads”
FYI: The plastic ring that holds the foam/leather is a tad softer than the ones made by Bose so it can be a bit tricky to install. I found it helpful to use the edge of a small spoon to press the plastic ring into the hooks. Similarly, it is pretty easy to rip off the adhesive strips on the inner scrim while attempting to peel off the backing. Use caution.
Despite the considerations above, I still highly recommend given that they feel identical when installed and for the good price.