Pet General Check Up - At your Location
0 out of 5 Stars
See all 0 customer reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this service include?
- During the home visit your pet will have a thorough physical exam in which the vet will check your pet's hearing, vision, teeth and gums, heart function, respiration, skin and coat, musculature, and more. In some instances, such as when a pet parent reports a specific problem, the vet will perform a more targeted examination which might call for additional or specific tests
- Additional or specific tests (blood test, urine test, x-ray etc.) is NOT included in the general checkup. If customer wants to proceed with the tests, it will incur additional charges
- This service is only precautionary. For emergency cases please go to the nearest pet clinic as soon as possible
What do I need to do to prepare for the visit?
- Please ensure that you have your Emirates ID and the relevant vaccination booklets handy. If we are vaccinating a pet for the first time, we will bring a blank vaccination book copy to complete and provide for your future use
- All pets for vaccination must be indoors and any cat flaps closed
- If you have a particularly nervous cat, it is helpful to have him/her confined to a bathroom or small room just prior to our arrival
What if my pet is nervous or anxious when strangers are in the house?
We are highly experienced in the handling of stressed and nervous pets. Frequently they are less anxious than you might expect, certainly less so than when being examined and vaccinated at a clinic.
What does a physical examination entail?
A physical examination is a routine check-up of the basic organ systems of your pet: Skin, eyes, ears, mouth, heart, lungs and abdomen. If anything, significant is noted on this examination the vet will advise on further investigation and treatment requirements which may include a need to visit a clinic.
Who will come to my home to do the general checkup?
All of our veterinary doctors are fully qualified and licensed vets, one of them will be in attendance along with a member of our nursing staff.
What should I do if I want to increase the scope or request additional service?
If you need to change the scope of work or add extra service to fulfill your request, please discuss the changes and the additional amount required with the service provider. Pay them the additional amount in person after the service is completed. The Happiness Guarantee program only applies to services that are booked and paid in full on Amazon.ae.
All service providers available in your area
Providers are required to be background-checked, insured, and licensed (if applicable). Learn more
Shop with confidence
All of our providers are:
Invited We only invite providers who have a strong track record of service quality. We screen through a combination of media searches, online interviews, and reference checks.
Vetted We require comprehensive business background checks.
Licensed and insured We require pros to maintain any required trade licenses and insurance information on file with us.
Proven Performers Providers must meet ongoing performance targets including responsiveness, quality, and ratings.