Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in pest control service?
- Inspection of home to determine the extent of household pest control issue
- Placing household pest control treatment in areas attractive to pests
- Household pest control treatment of doors, windows, and home exterior
- Inclusion of pest trap placement, if requested
- 3 months warranty on the service with free retreatment visits, if pests are still active
- Outdoor areas for apartments are limited to balconies and do not cover the building common areas outside the apartment
What do I need to do prior to the Pest Control treatment?
Access to room edges is necessary to spray along skirting. Therefore, clothing articles, magazines, toys, etc. should be moved off the ground. All food items should be cleared from bench and tabletops and utensils should be covered. You should obtain all necessary approvals from your building management prior to the service scheduled time.
Is it safe to stay on my premises while you spray?
You are advised to vacate the house for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours after the treatment. Children below 3 years and pregnant ladies should be away for 24 hours. Pets should also be away for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours.
Do I need to wash my utensils after the treatment?
Yes, it is recommended to wash the utensils after the treatment. Surfaces of the kitchen need to be cleaned with soapy water.
Any important information that the provider needs to know?
For any important info related to your service such as allergies or skin sensitivity to pest control products (gel or spray) please reach out to provider through Contact Provider button on your order page.
What should I do if I want to increase the scope of my service or add additional spare parts or materials?
If you need to change the scope of work or add extra materials/parts to fulfill your request, please discuss the changes and the additional amount required with the service provider. Pay them the additional amount in person after the service is completed. The Happiness Guarantee program only applies to services that are booked and paid in full on Amazon.ae.
How long does it take the treatment to become effective?
The treatment applied by the provider usually takes up to 2 weeks for it to become fully effective. Please reach out to us if your pest problem persists after 2 weeks post your scheduled service.