OMNIVEAR Smart Glasses, 2in1 Sunglasses and Blue Light Filter, Open Ear, Hands Free, Bluetooth 5.1, Ultra thin for Men Women
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Thin Audio Glasses with Comfortable Temple Design] In order to maximize comfort in your leisure time, the glasses are designed with the temples' thickest point measuring only 7mm. The legs are made of memory metal so you may adjust them in different directions to better fit your head and ensuring that the glasses won’t come off even while playing sports.
- [Myopia Friendly and Eye Protection] The primary frame is well-designed so that prescription lenses can be quickly and simply swapped out for the original lenses, which can also filter out the majority of blue light's damaging rays to lessen headache and eyestrain.
- [Free your Hands] The glasses feature dual microphone, dual speakers and Bluetooth 5.1 technology that allows both sides to initiate call with clear voice quality and minimum delay. Due to the hands-free design, you can simply answer the phone or listen to audio books while driving, drinking, exercising, or walking your dog.
- [Open Ear Design] With these audio glasses, you can be safer because you can still hear the background noise while you're listening. Along with this, your ears need no blocking allowing you to protect your hearing and prevent issues like ear allergies and itching.
- [Multi-Purpose and Environmentally Friendly] You can accomplish multiple functions with these glasses’ magnetic snap-on design and extensive accessories such as switching between clear blue light blocker glasses, sunglasses, night vision glasses.
|Get up to AED 4,000 for your old device.
You will leave the Amazon.ae website and will be redirected to another website. This offer is provided by Northladder Trading LLC and is subject to their terms and conditions. Click here to continue.
Click here for more information about how the Trade-in process works.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 7.5 x 5.2 cm; 290 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 September 2022
- Manufacturer : VearGo Technology Co.,Ltd
- ASIN : B09Z778HSB
- Item model number : G1
- Department : unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: #233,861 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #21 in Smartglasses
- #3,976 in Men's Sunglasses
- Customer reviews:
Finding the right and convenient smart glasses is a challenging task since everyone has different head shape and may have eye sight conditions such as myopia. For a glass to be termed smart, they should be stylish and comfortable to wear. These issues served as the impetus for the development of OmniVear, a pair of intelligent, multipurpose spectacles with a cutting-edge design that is fashionable, functional, and ecologically responsible. Product Features: - The adjustable temples of smart audio glasses are the first to utilize memory metal. - The basic frames are made to make it simple to swap out the factory -installed lenses for prescription ones. - The snap clip-ons' unique magnetic suction design makes it simple for you to adjust toa variety of situations. - The anti-reflective crystal filter in the clear glasses shields eyes from blue light while using electronic gadgets. - Attach UVA/UVB blocking lenses or attach your own customized 3D film frame for a better movie experience without the need to purchase additional pairs of glasses. - You can shield your eyes from glaring lights while driving, such as other cars ‘headlights and bright billboards, by using a night driving frame. - They undoubtedly also have audio capabilities, including speakers and a microphone that are simple to activate with a single button and integrated magnetic charging. Product Specifications: - Smart glasses weight: 40.5g - Package weight: 210g - Smartphone compatibility: Android 9.0 or greater and iOS 13.6 or greater - Data connection: Bluetooth 5.1 - Charging time: About 1.5hours - Use time: About 6 hours - Effective distance: About 10m - In the package: 1 X Smart glasses, 1 X Sunglasses frame, 1X Carry case, 1 X Clearing cloth , 1 X Charging Cable, 1 X User guide
Top reviews from other countries
I want to enjoy these glasses...
I own the RAZER ANZU which at current is half the price of these so that is what I'm mostly comparing to. I use them for work meetings for 60-70% of my day instead of having over-the-ear headphones.
These glasses look very nice.
They are very light and easy to handle.
Physical buttons instead of touch buttons.
The sound is loud and the speaker placement is where I expect it .
Clip-on sunglasses are a lot easier to work with than the Anzu lens swap.
The sound quality is subpar at best. Very metallic, has high tones, and no bass.
Sound is not evenly distributed, the left speaker is not as loud as the right.
The Left & right sides are independent devices that require charging. Custom cable charges both. (Same as Anzu)
Custom charge cord is inconvenient. (Same as Anzu)
Bluetooth 5.1 multi-device capability is being used for left/right speakers, not for multiple connections. (Same as Anzu)
Microphone quality is untested at the moment.
At the moment it would be better to buy 2 Razer ANZU glasses, one for shades & one for blue light based on the quality instead of buying these.
I hope to see an improved speaker on these as it only took about 5 minutes before i had a headache with the quality of the sound.
Based on the style I REALLY like these, it just needs a little better quality IMHO.
frames. Just a little bulky. Wish the battery lasted longer than 6 hours but otherwise they work great. He can play them at a volume that he can hear but no one else can. Getting his Rx fitted and inserted was easy.
No option to contact the seller (only return for replacement/refund). I don't think the country mentioned in the sellers name had anything to do with the manufacture of the product or the service provided. Skip this one folks.