|Product Dimensions||116.59 x 47.24 x 120.4 cm; 23.5 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer recommended age||16 - 16 years|
|Our Recommended age||16 years and up|
|Item model number||G30P|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||6.61 Pounds|
|Material Type(s)||Carbon Fiber|
|Mfg Recommended age||16 - 16 years|
NInebot by Segway Max G30 Electric Scooter - High Power Motor
|Number of wheels||2|
|Wheel size||10 Inches|
About this item
- Max Range: The Ningbo Kick Scooter Max With A Battery Capacity Of 551Wh That Almost Triples The Mileage On The Kick Scooter Es2. With A Max Speed Of 15. 5 Mph（30 Km/Hour A Range Of Up To 40 Miles（65 Km), Accommodate A Max Load Of 220 Lbs.(100 Kg).
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: The Mechanical And Electrical Anti-Lock Braking System Ensure Braking Safety. Front And Rear Wheel Shock Absorbers Equipped With Self-Healing 10-Inch Solid Tires Provide Max Rider Comfort, Even On Rough Surfaces Or Speed Bumps.
- Portable Folding Design: With A Total Weight Of 41. 2 Lbs. (18. 7 Kg). The Built-In Charger And One-Step Folding System Allows You To Always Be On The Go. The Max Can Be Quickly Collapsed For Convenient Storage At Home, In The Office, Or In The Trunk.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover all the MAX potential of the MAX electric scooter
- The new Ninebot KickScooter MAX (Powered by Segway) offers you the best solution for comfort riding and long-distance commuting.
- 20% Hill Grade
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 10-inch Pneumatic Tires
- Built-In Front LED Lights
Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX
Experience greater power, range and speed
- MAX is a perfect premium scooter with significant improvements. This next generation e-scooter is more powerful than ever. MAX is the best choice for high quality, comfortable riding and offers an extra-long range. The tubeless pneumatic tires give you a higher riding comfort and the front-, rear- and brake LED lights support your safety while riding.
- 40.4 Miles Range
- 18.6 mph Top Speed *Top speed may be impacted by battery level, environmental temperature and available traction.
- 551Wh Battery
- 6H Fast Charging
- 220Lbs Weight Load
Easy to Assemble
Go for the Extra Miles on Smooth
- 2.5W LED front headlight controlled with on/off switch. Automatic rear/brake light.
Smart Battery Management System
Dual Braking System
7-inch Spacious Platform
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an amazing escooter overall, consider also the Ninebot ES4 as well...
1- battery life will amaze you, the longest battery life for escooter, 45 Km on a single ride !!!
2- Amazon price is great, best in the market.
3- Motor is strong with excellent torque.
4- fast, 28-31 KM/h for body weight of 83 KG
5- steady driving, balanced with wide and long platform and easy to steer.
6- very good mobile application.
7- it’s good for tall people, the handlebar is high.
1- absence of suspension system made the escooter pumpy, you would feel every obstacle on the road.
2- wheels are vacuum, you must be careful of glass or sharp hazards on the road.
3- extremely heavy, I think it’s the heaviest escooter in the market
4- brake system is so bad, you need to clutch hard to stop the escooter while on the road.
The Ninebot is just completely different. Not only does it do 30kph rather than 20kph, it will get me up the hills without having to push it.
Next is the range, which is more than 3 times the Xiaomi and I use it everyday to commute from the Marina into the JLT and I can get by with just charging it at the weekend.
I do keep a small lead on the scooter, because the Ninebot has the transformer built into it. Fantastic.
Highly recommended. My wife is extremely happy with the Xiaomi, she weighs 55kg and not interested in going over 20kph so suits her fine, but for me, this is worth every penny extra.
Update after a few months :
Still finding this totally amazing. It really is everything you need in a scooter - honestly, 30kph is plenty fast enough and the range of it is amazing. 100% recommended.
Consider everything pretty much perfect but these are the only gripes I can think of:
The brake isn't spectacular. Between the scooter and myself the total weight is 120kg++ so when i pull the brakes the scooter slows down but doesnt stop on a dime. Just need to be aware of whats happening in front of you.
The back wheel is solid and the front has very small holes in it, so anything larger than a wire is hard to get through the wheel if you want to lock it to something.
If you want to leave it electronically locked you need to leave the machine switched on - ie it locks everything so you cant switch it off. Other scooters you can glance at them and they have the lock sign switched on, hopefully a software update will sort that.
- Made an order on 8 Dec, received the scooter on 9 Dec.
- Scooter as described in terms of specs and whats in the box.
- The price is fare in comparison to other retailers.
Comments & Recommendations:
- Ninebot Max is comfortable (Suspension, tubeless tires, large foot space) and it has long battery life of 65 KM ride (6 hours to fully charged).
- Quite heave due to battery size.
- Suitable for cities and enjoyable cruises around the beach and parks.
- Excellent LED, great steering grip, clear and informative dashboard with Bluetooth.
- 30 Kmph which is more than adequate for urban scooters.
- Its very important to get a warning bell due to the silence of e-scooters.
- You may consider buying a storage hanging pouch to carry your charging kit and other stuff like chain lock.
- An external battery or charged light is useful to save scooter battery life.
- Mobile mount is also useful for less ride interruption.
- This has great range at 65km (no range-anxiety there)
- Comfortable ride (the tires absorb a lot of bumps, more so than my last scooter that had rear suspension)
- Runs at a consistent 30km per hour on fastest and range still huge
- Rear-wheel drive feels great so you get a push rather than a front wheel pull
- Fast acceleration
- I only use it in top speed mode and range is still more than you will every need
- Cruise control has a little beep to let you know when on which is handy
- Regenerative breaking is great. Almost never have to use the hand break when you time it right
- Yes, it is heavy at 19 or 20kg and a bit of a heave over curbs but most scooters are a heave
- Bit of a high pitched whine from the motor but ok
- Good value for the money
The product is very heavy around 19 kg.
The E-scooter should be fitted with an embedded digital lock with a password or a fingerprint lock.
Finally, it's prices dropped 100 Dirhams tens days I bought it. This is unfair.
Seems well built. It's heavy but to be expected with such a big battery to power it. It will be interesting to see how long the battery lasts before it starts to degrade or how easy it is to get spares.
So far so good.
Top reviews from other countries
I returned the unit contacted the corporate counsel of Segway and they didn’t want to compensate me for my teared clothes ... VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, ... Complete to avoid!
Do never buy from them nor participate to any of their crowd funding !!!
BE AWARE !!
This scooter is perfect for home owners wanting to explore their local community. For RVers, for the cabin, for urban centers, for drivers exploring new areas. It isn’t good for commuting on transit unless you are allowed to roll a bicycle around. Its awkward to carry folded and rolling around takes up the footprint of a small bicycle. If you need to be on a bus, you will want a smaller scooter or one that can trolley.
I took this thing for 10 kms on gravel trail and it did alot better than I thought. Some mud and rocky bits. More fun than walking the trail and alot faster but never dangerously fast. In flat bike paths, this thing does give some thrill of acceleration. This thing is not snap your neck trilling but if you enjoy a casual bike ride then this scooter will deliver. If you live in a very hilly area, it might be underpowered if you weigh 220lbs. Still can work but speeds likely in low teens climbing hills.
Considering getting a second one so I can ride w friends!
Warning to check tire pressures! I visually looked and tires werent flexing much w my weight. Rode and bit and assumed it handled bumps terribly. Filled up to 50psi and its riding awesome! Tire pressure is extremely important!
Ringing the bell at non-scootering pedestrians while staring directly into their eyes is very satisfying. I like to think that it expresses dominance and superiority.
Despite its comparative large size when considering the earlier models, it does fit in the trunk of my Kia Stinger without any problems.