- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 13.3 x 8 cm ; 259 g
- Shipping Weight: 363 g
- Item model number: BH366A
- ASIN: B07RXXJ8YD
- Date first available at amazon.ae: July 9, 2019
- Customer reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#38.184 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #923 in Over-Ear Headphones
Mpow Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear [2019 Version] with Hi-Fi Deep Bass, CVC 6.0 Microphone, Soft Protein Earpads, Wireless Headphones for TV Travel Work
+ AED 29.61 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Newly hybrid active noise cancellation tech: Mpow hybrid active noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones combines feed forward and feedback ANC by placing a microphone inside and outside the ear cup, which enables to cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines. Immerse yourself in the world of music, even in a busy street or a busy office. Note: the human voice can not be eliminated.
- Hi-fi sound & deep Bass: Mpow H12 active noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones use dual 40mm large-aperture drivers to deliver hi-fi stereo sound and powerful deep bass for you. And Mpow Bluetooth headphones can stream rich, dynamic audio up to 15 meters/49 feet away.
- 30H playtime & independent ANC switch: 500mAh battery provides up to 30 hours of music/talking time after fully charged for 2-3 hours. Non-music ANC mode enables you to enjoy your personal time. Note: turn off ANC when not in use to saving power.
- Unmatched wearing Comfort & foldable design: adjustable headband and 90° rotatable ear cups, soft memory-protein ear pads of Mpow over-ear Bluetooth headphones let you listen in total comfort. Folding space-saving design with a carrying bag makes it a great travel companion. Note: Please note Mpow H12 is designed a little oversized for fit in most people's head and long-time wear comfort.
- Cvc 6.0 microphone & hands-free call: built in CVC 6.0 noise Cancelling microphone lets you take/make hassle-free calls and access your voice assistant. Compatible with Android/iOS smartphones and tablets; MP3, MP4; iPod; PC; TV and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A frequent flyer/traveler's best friend hybrid active noise cancelling technology will help you block out annoying cabin noises or air conditional noises. Mpow H12 create a quiet listening space for you on the journey, make you freely enjoy the music, watch the movie on the plane/bus/railway, giving you a pleasant journey. Take portable headphones on the go Mpow H12 active noise cancelling headphone comes with a travel case. With foldable design, the headphones can be easily put into a compact carrying case, preventing the cords from getting snagged on other items in your bag and keep your headphones well-protected during travel. Wide compatibility Engineered to out optimally with Android/iOS smartphones and tablets; MP3, MP4; iPod; PC; TV. Talk on your phone hands-free and control various music functions with the inline mic/control. Note: you need a separate Bluetooth adapter when connected with TV. Specification operation range: 10M (33ft) talking time: Up to 30 hours playing time: up to 30 hours Charging time: about 3 hours battery Capacity: 3.7V/300mAh Charging voltage: DC 5V 0.25V noise reduction level: 303dB packing list Mpow H12 headphones carrying bag1 USB charging cable 1 3.5mm audio cable 1 user manual 1
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased these headphone because I didn't want to wear my $200 pair of NC headphones while mowing and trimming the yard. That said, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality that these headphones provide. I initially had them on and listening to music and was not impressed, but then noticed that there is a separate Advanced Noise Cancelling (ANC) switch to enable that feature and it was night and day difference. You can use the ANC feature w/o Bluetooth enabled or the headphones "on" or you can use the Bluetooth and not have the ANC enabled and get standard sound quality, however, when you do both it is noticeable.
I use these to protect against the sound of using a riding lawn mower as well as when using a weed trimmer. For both of these purposes they work really well. I have had someone come up and talk to my while I had them on and I could not hear them over the music and the ANC enabled. For the cost on these they seem to be a solid set of headphones.
The only reason I take off a star is that you must turn off the ANC button along with the power button. An odd design glitch. If you only turn power off and not ANC, the battery will drain out. Still, for $250 less than Bose QC, it's worth the inconvenience.
Unfortunately these headphones are not holding up very well. The band has almost completely snapped in half after about 5mo of light use.
The mfg reached out to me and replaced the defective headphones. I have raised my review back to 4 stars and hope that this pair will be more durable. The headphones really are some of the most comfortable ones I have found thus far.
The head band has a soft, rubberized finish. It's also wide enough not to cause any discomfort during extended sessions.
I would definitely buy again.
Soft protein foam surrounds your ears. Very comfortable.
I got the black ones about a 2 week ago. They were 50 dollars on Amazon at the time.
They are pretty comfortable on the head and around the ears. The sizing is a bit too large for my head. I usually wear over ear headphones at the smallest extension setting. But even this is too big on the H12s, I feel like the earpieces are resting on the top of my ears which sag down with the weight. So this pair of headphones is definitely designed for someone with a longer head than mine.
They do fit snug on my head , but I did notice that while doing some movements or chores around the house they did tend to slip off my head sometimes so I had to readjust their positioning. So I wouldn’t recommend these for working out at the gym where you may have to position your body in various forms. For example, if I had these on and went to go do a set of bench press, they will fall off before I even lied on the bench.
The pairing works really well. I have this device paired to both my MacBook Pro and Pixel 2. I can have the headphones connected to both devices at the same time, however, it will only play audio out of one device at a time. If you try to play on both devices, the headphones will either pick one audio stream, or start misbehaving. I had a couple of pairing issues during my use, but I am sure it may just have been user error on my part. For 95% of the cases, these headphones were a breeze to pair with my devices.
The active noise cancellation makes a noticeable difference in most of the ambient noise situations. Depending on the frequencies of the ambient noise, your noise cancellation will vary. I would give the noise cancellation a 3/5 in my usage.
Quality wise, I really like these headphones. I think it is a well designed and good looking product that uses good materials for construction. I would give it a 4.5/5 in quality given that it only cost $50. Overall, I would give the MPOW h12 headphones a 4.3/5. They are affordable, work well in regards to bluetooth and Active Noise Cancellation, and have really good audio quality as well. For $50, they are awesome headphones.