Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller - Grey/Green
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the Xbox Wireless Controller
- Features a light grey design with Green Accents
- Play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Plus, up to twice the wireless range (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Stay on target with textured grip;Compatible With:Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth Technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Language : German
- Product Dimensions : 17.5 x 17.7 x 7.3 cm; 500 Grams
- ASIN : B0748PFCGH
- Item model number : WL3-00061
- Customer reviews:
Xbox One Wireless Controller (Grey/Green). Play your favourite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Plus, up to twice the wireless range.
From the manufacturer
Take your gaming experience to a whole new level with the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller. It has an ergonomic design that offers a firm grip while gaming. The controller features a textured grip that lets you indulge in hours of intense gaming sessions with the utmost ease. Its thumbsticks are highly responsive and allow seamless movement. The enhanced D-pad enables you to control all the character movements in the games accurately.
The Microsoft Xbox controller features impulse triggers that allow you to feel the action while gaming. Its custom button mapping feature offers a user-friendly experience. Thanks to the 3.5mm stereo jack, the controller allows you to connect your headset so that you can enjoy your gaming session without any interruptions.
The Microsoft wireless controller features an advanced Bluetooth version that establishes reliable connectivity with laptops, PCs, and mobile devices. It ensures nothing comes between you and your favorite game. This controller is compatible with the Xbox console.
143 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted the black edition, but I was skeptical of the polarizing reviews stating the product is wrongly advertised (doesn't have bluetooth). Also, the product images for the white/black version included mixed/incorrect packaging. I really needed the one with bluetooth, and works with Windows 10 laptops without any added accessories, as I don't have an Xbox console.
Also works with Android via bluetooth. Comes with two AA batteries.
Anyhow I did get the real deal, brand new in box and all. Works flawlessly, has the headphone jack. No drifting of thumbsticks whatsoever. My guess is best to order on sale, as that's when they expect a large amount of orders, and they don't really want a review blitz if they're moving bad products. Make sure you're ordering the product from the seller "Amazon" and not some Dragon Mart 3rd party proxy.