- Product Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 16 cm ; 177 g
- Shipping Weight: 440 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Item model number: 04091378
- ASIN: B01BVD3IT4
- Date first available at amazon.ae: June 20, 2018
- Customer reviews: 4 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12.866 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #364 in Over-Ear Headphones
Marshall - Major Ii Bluetooth Headphones - Black, Standard, 4091378
+ AED 32.39 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Bluetooth aptX gives you the freedom and convenience of a wireless headphone combined with over 50 years of tried and true Marshall performance.
- The Major II Bluetooth keeps the music going strong with over 30 hours of play time on a single charge. This is above the industry standard. Time to full recharge: 6 Hours
- With the analogue control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume. Phone functionality is also included so you can answer, reject or end a call with a few simple clicks.
- 40mm dynamic drivers are custom tuned for excellent bass response, smooth mids and screaming highs.
- The Major II is the perfect travel companion. Its collapsible design makes it easy to store when not in use. A detachable 3.5mm cord and USB charging cable comes with the Major II Bluetooth. In case you find yourself low on power, just plug in the USB cable to recharge.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Bluetooth | Color: Black
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The ones "shipped from and sold by Amazon" are legit and are great headphones! They sound good, they look good, they last a long time. The great thing was that in that time the price dropped even further, and I got it for a really good price. The current price is $20 more than what I got it for!
Just beware third party sellers with things like this on Amazon. If you do go through a third party seller, treat it like you're buying something from eBay.
On the photos I've attached on the left side: headphones I've got from the store and on the right side is original one.
The sound is not really good im compare with original product, especially when using bluetooth.
The Bluetooth connection works flawlessly. The audio sounds amazing. These are not noise-cancelling, but they do an excellent job of drowning out background noise at my office.
-These are the real deal purchased directly from Amazon, not some third party re-seller.
- Lightweight and comfortable against my ears.
- Even with my tinnitus, I enjoy the deep base and high treble
- Also works well when working from home and taking calls between music. Not only can I hear them, they can hear me and have no idea I'm talking via Bluetooth!
- I also have a set of wired Bose headphones, have to say, can't tell much difference in sound quality. Then again, read my opening statement.
I purchased these primarily for streaming movies from my smart TV, though I also wanted quality headphones I could plug into my guitar amp. They satisfy both roles excellently. The battery charge lasts a long time, 20-plus hours. They pair easily with all my Apple and non-Apple devices.
FUNCTIONALITY: These headphones have the aptX encoding, meaning they eliminate the latency (lag) issues that other bluetooth headphones encounter when streaming video. I have them paired with a Mixcder bluetooth transmitter, which is connected to my Samsung Smart TV via a standard 3.5 mm auxiliary cable. The transmitter also has aptX encoding. This is the key solution to eliminating audio delay: both transmitter and receiver (headphones) must have the aptX technology. They also feature a 3.5 mm input, so you can use them as normal wired phones. And they have a single button which allows full control of volume and other functions.
SONICALLY: The Marshall Major II's get the job done with tasteful lows and very rich mids and highs. If you're looking for head-splitting bass (which is never real bass), then you should look elsewhere for a set of phones with artificial boosters. I'm not an audiophile, but as a musician, I do like the true sonics produced by these phones.
FIT/COMFORT: The padded headband is made of genuine leather and is easily adjustable and flexible. The ear muffs are comfortable and provide a good seal. I have somewhat of a smaller head, and they fit great on me, so these may be a little tight for someone with a larger head. They do not heat up. I can wear them for hours.
BUILD/STYLE: I love the classic aesthetics with the metal brackets that connect the ears to the headband and the external wires. The genuine leather is a nice touch. I did, however, expect them to be a little heavier. They're as light as a feather, especially compared to my girlfriend's Beats. If anyone were to sit on them or place a book or some other object on top of them, I fear they would break. On the other hand, their lighter weight allows me to wear them for longer periods of time. I just figured a brand like Marshall would have a more solid weight, so I dropped a star for that.
They do not come with any type of case or carrying pouch. Other than that and the downside of the light weight, the $85 purchase price is well worth it.