MEATER Plus | Smart Meat Thermometer with Bluetooth | 165ft Wireless Range | for The Oven, Grill, Kitchen, BBQ, Smoker, Rotisserie
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 176.67||AED 579.00|
|6 months||AED 88.33||AED 579.00|
|9 months||AED 58.89||AED 579.00|
|12 months||AED 44.17||AED 579.00|
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10MAR at checkout.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Outer material||Stainless Steel|
|Unit count||1.0 count|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Number of batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item length||3.7 centimeters|
|Response time||3 seconds|
About this item
- 165ft Long Range Model: 100% WIRE-FREE that's perfect for outdoor cooking. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (12.2.0 and later) / Android (8.0 and later) smart phones and tablets. Smart phone not included in the package.
- 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously. Dishwasher safe.
- Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time. Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your range Using MEATER Link WiFi and MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The NEW Long Range MEATER+ is the first truly wireless, smart meat thermometer that allows you to monitor your food up to 165 ft away. There’s nothing worse than an overdone piece of meat, which is why a reliable meat thermometer is an essential tool for any kitchen or BBQ setup. MEATER+ boasts unique, patented technology that measures both internal meat and ambient temperatures in the oven or grill for a superior result, every time. Also, MEATER+'s companion app sends estimated cook times and alerts to your smartphone over Bluetooth or WiFi, giving you the freedom to step away from the grill and enjoy the party or sit back and relax.
MEATER Link: Extend your wireless range over WiFi. All you need is a 2nd smart phone/tablet to bridge the connection to your home WiFi network.
- Stainless steel, water resistant, and easy to clean
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection up to 165 ft
- Max internal temp: 212°F
- Max ambient temp: 527°F
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking per charge
- Dimensions: 5.2'' x 0.23'' diameter (130mm x 6mm)
- Built-in Bluetooth Repeater to extend range
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Magnetic backing: Attach your charger to any magnetic surface
- Portable and charges MEATER up to 100 times with 1 AAA battery
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- LED indicator: shows charger battery state and probe connection status
- Dimensions: 6.2" L x 1.5" W x 1.1" H (157mm L x 37mm W x 28mm H)
- Shipping weight: 7 ounces (200 g)
- Connect up to 4 probes at once
- iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 10.0 and later
- Android app for versions 5.0 and later
- Alexa Skill Enabled: Just ask "Alexa, ask MEATER how long until my food is ready."
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.7 x 2.8 x 15.7 cm; 210 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Apption Labs
- ASIN : B07H8WTFHW
- Item model number : OSC-MT-MP01
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The top of the probe (the black bit) joins the main stem and is glued in (not screwed via a fine thread - glued).
Therefore when this product gets hot (which amazingly it will do) the glue that keeps the top section stuck to the stem becomes malleable and the top comes away from the stem - allowing any dirt, fat, water etc into the unit.
Why - really just why would you use a compound that is susceptible to heat in a product that gets hot like this.
Secondly, the returns process is like something out of the olden days...
1) You have to write to the Customer Service team via email
2) You then go through the problem and submit details
3) They send you a form which you have to print out and fill in with all the details you've just provided to them
4) They book a courier (no they can't provide prepaid returns labels....) and you wait for them in the morning or afternoon etc
5) The courier doesn't turn up
6) The courier randomly turns up at a different time and date
You wonder if you will ever get a replacement. Useless system.
1) Send another item immediately to the customer and pre-charge their card if they agree
2) Send a prepaid label for the return to the customer
3) Receive faulty unit back and cancel prepaid charge
It's easy. What is wrong with these companies. They are founded by seemingly intelligent, creative and industrious people - who don't seem to have a clue how to operate in the real world.
It sounds good in principle but it cannot handle temperatures higher than 250 degrees C, it is too large for small prices of meat, ie kebabs, small steaks etc and mine stopped working after approx 5 mths.
I have another remote gauge and I have to say it’s cheaper, more flexible and so far reliable.
Oh, and I contacted support 4 weeks ago and have not had a reply. Getting the email address on their site is also difficult.