MEATER Plus: Dual Bundle | Smart Meat Thermometer with Bluetooth | 165ft Wireless Range | for The Oven, Grill, Kitchen, BBQ, Smoker, Rotisserie
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 298.06||AED 943.17|
|6 months||AED 149.03||AED 943.17|
|9 months||AED 99.35||AED 943.17|
|12 months||AED 74.51||AED 943.17|
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Prime Savings Extra 15% off with EIB X Visa. Enter code EIB15 at checkout.
Prime Savings Extra 15% discount with code EIB15 (max. discount AED100, NO minimum spend) when using EIB Visa issued card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purchase options and add-ons
|Special features||Dual Temperature|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Outer material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- ► 165ft Long Range Model: 100% WIRE-FREE that's perfect for outdoor cooking. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously. Dishwasher safe.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10JUN this June (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Savings Extra 15% discount with code EIB15 (max. discount AED100, NO minimum spend) when using EIB Visa issued card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-unit BUNDLE of the NEW Long Range MEATER+. MEATER+ is the first truly wireless, smart meat thermometer that allows you to monitor your food up to 165 ft away. There’s nothing worse than an overdone piece of meat, which is why a reliable meat thermometer is an essential tool for any kitchen or BBQ setup. MEATER+ boasts unique, patented technology that measures both internal meat and ambient temperatures in the oven or grill for a superior result, every time. Also, MEATER+'s companion app sends estimated cook times and alerts to your smartphone over Bluetooth or WiFi, giving you the freedom to step away from the grill and enjoy the party or sit back and relax.
MEATER Link: Extend your wireless range over WiFi. All you need is a 2nd smart phone/tablet to bridge the connection to your home WiFi network.
- Stainless steel, water resistant, and easy to clean
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection up to 165 ft
- Max internal temp: 212°F
- Max ambient temp: 527°F
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking per charge
- Dimensions: 5.2'' x 0.23'' diameter (130mm x 6mm)
- Built-in Bluetooth Repeater to extend range
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Magnetic backing: Attach your charger to any magnetic surface
- Portable and charges MEATER up to 100 times with 1 AAA battery
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- LED indicator: shows charger battery state and probe connection status
- Dimensions: 6.2" L x 1.5" W x 1.1" H (157mm L x 37mm W x 28mm H)
- Shipping weight: 7 ounces (200 g)
- Connect up to 4 probes at once
- iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 10.0 and later
- Android app for versions 5.0 and later
- Alexa Skill Enabled: Just ask "Alexa, ask MEATER how long until my food is ready."
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.8 x 12.29 x 3.71 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Apption Labs
- ASIN : B07K374YT1
- Item model number : AZ2-MT-MP01
- Best Sellers Rank: #58,602 in Kitchen (See Top 100 in Kitchen)
- #131 in Meat Thermometers & Timers
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
I was able to get an internal temp and water bath temp during the whole sous-vide process.
I am not sure how long the probe's charge lasts, but it would be incredible if it could do a 48 hour sous-vide roast!
Most of my remote probes have not lasted the year, so I'm curious to see how long the Meater+ holds up.
In some of the reviews I was concerned mainly about the Bluetooth transmit range as well as some of the in consistency is with the temperature readings. After making my first pork shoulders of the season I can say that they all worked without a hitch. The Bluetooth range is extended by the charging cases and as I was able to walk throughout my house without losing connection. After hooking up the iPad and transmitting to the cloud I was able to use this and monitor the temperatures as I travel throughout the city doing errands while the smoker was doing it’s magic. It never once dropped out and I was able to pull up temperatures within a few seconds.
I tested the probes in hot water prior to using them and they were within a degree of the manual gauge. After using them in the smoker yesterday, they all performed within a few degrees Of each other as well as a few degrees of the ambient temperature using a separate gauge inside the smoker. I’ve verified after pulling the meat out that the sensors in the MEATER + and another separate probe were spot on.
It is important to make sure that the probes are cleaned when they’re done so they can charge and be ready for the next time you use them. All of the instructions in the boxes as well as the app make this product easy to use and set up which is more than I can say for other products that also advertise cloud usage. I had all of these items set up and ready to go within a few minutes.
I am very glad about this purchase and would be willing to answer any questions about the performance and secondary uses of them. This is an exceptional product and I am so glad I made the purchase!
... but ...
The bluetooth range is disappointing. I have to essentially keep going outside to get a reading. I will NEVER AGAIN buy probes that don't connect to WIFI, because I want to know what's happening when I am working inside the house but also from the office or while out doing errands, etc.
Edit Mar 2nd 2023
Since I wrote my first review I became more familiar with the probes. This does not change my 4 star rating although to be honest I'm tempted to lower it.
(1) I learned that you could get extend the range simply by moving the base as far from the probe as possible. It seems pretty self-evident, but I am betting that many of us place the base very close to the grill out of habit
(2) Significantly, if you have an extra device or tablet, you could apparently use that device to pick up the signal, and it can in turn upload the info to the cloud. In theory, you could use any old phone with a cracked screen that connected to WIFI to do this, which would enable you to monitor the cook while out and about doing errands etc. I didn't test his as I do not have an extra device, but it is potentially a game changer. Look it up on YouTube if you want to learn more.
(3) I also learned that the damned probes sometimes simply refuse to connect and require a lot of troubleshooting. After a few uses you will need to scrub the residue from previous cooks off of the ends of probes with sand paper, but even this sometimes does not work. At the moment only one of the two is working for some reason.
(4) The app is very nice. I saw videos of other probes in action on YouTube and realized that the Meater app is special. Having said this I am investigating other brands, in case something special comes along, I wouldn't be averse to switching.
(5) Finally, there is no way to know which of the two probes that come in this package belongs to which base, which can be very annoying, esp. if one or both of them is not working.