To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
They look like real diamond earrings, they are not over the top. The back of the earrings and the magnetic back is quite strong, they do uphold as they should. When they are near other magnets they will join that one like super glue so try to keep the earrings separate. After about 4-6 hours the earrings begin to hurt. I have to take them off either during work or after. I work 8-hour shifts at a high school and my oh my they began to hurt.
My first day wearing them and they started to feel uncomfortable after 4-5 hours, I took them off for about 10 minutes then put them back on and they feel just fine. I guess it depends on your ear size. Other than this they look like real earrings and feel great (for a couple hours)
These magnetic earrings were the perfect solution. I had pierced ears for 20 years when all of sudden they got keloids and I had to have surgery. The doctor recommended that I not Pierce them again. I tried clip earrings but could only wear them for a short period of time. These magnetic earrings worked perfect and I was able to wear them for hours and they still didn’t hurt my ears. Thank you so much for solving my problem.
Bought these for a friend who doesn't have pierced ears. Tried on an earring and it kept falling off. Thinking maybe my earlobe was too fat for the wafer-thin magnet, I tried it on my husband. Same result. Frankly, the magnet barely held the earring on the cardstock they were packaged on. I didn't know whether to send them back or just trash them. Instead I went to Michaels (craft store) and bought some much stronger magnets. Success!!! So a set of 6 small, but powerful magnets cost me another $4.59. If you purchase these, plan on buying stronger magnets. And PLEASE people, I've seen posted review pictures of little ones, TODDLERS wearing these. Bad idea!! These magnets can cause serious damage and death if swallowed.