Other Sellers on Amazon
KontrolFreek FPS Freek Vortex for Xbox One and Xbox Series X Controller | Performance Thumbsticks | 1 High-Rise Convex, 1 Mid-Rise Concave | Orange [xbox_one] [unknown_format]
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10FEB at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10FEB this February (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- INCREASED ACCURACY - Mixed height combo for faster target acquisition and increased precision on the right, as well as better control and maneuvering on the left
- IMPROVES COMFORT & GRIP - Non-slip, proprietary rubber compound offers exceptional grip and requires less force which reduces wrist, hand and thumb fatigue
- ONE HIGH-RISE (CONVEX) THUMBSTICK - That adds 12.6 mm for increased accuracy on right analog
- ONE MID-RISE (CONCAVE) THUMBSTICK - On the left analog for enhanced control with in-game movement while adding a nominal height of 6.1 mm
- DESIGNED - Boasting a bright orange color scheme and a distinct spiral pattern, Vortex has been widely accepted by the community and is versatile enough to be used in many different game types * Packaging May Not Reflect Updated Compatibility
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.24 x 2.24 x 1.09 cm; 5.67 Grams
- ASIN : B00J2E3DEK
- Item model number : KFVORTEXXB1
- Customer reviews:
FPS Freek Vortex combines one high-rise stick for precision and one mid-rise stick for added grip and comfort. This combo translates to better control and accuracy over your OEM sticks and can be used for first and third-person shooters, action/adventure and more. Vortex boasts a bright orange color scheme and a distinct spiral pattern that adapts to the pressure you put on it, so the harder you play, the harder it works to keep your thumbs from slipping. Vortex features two different height sticks. It combines one high-rise, domed stick (12.6mm) designed for maximum aim and accuracy on your right analog, and one shorter, mid-rise stick (6.1mm) for extra grip and comfort on your left. This combo translates to faster target acquisition, increased precision and better overall control.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
When you take them off the sticks feel a lot less responsive and generally just harder to control.
I have found that they can lose their grip a bit when your hands get hot and a little clammy. It would be better if they were a bit stickier, but on the whole I would seriously recommend these to anyone that spends a lot of time gaming. I've noticed a definite increase in control whist playing both Fortnite and COD.
For those worried about them falling off, well they dont. The only times mine have come off are when I've dropped the controller. The way they fix on is very solid.
I've recently been playing xbox more often so i thought id try them out. From my personal experienceI found they did seem to enhance my gameplay especially on first person shooters like Battlefield 4.
They are very good if you into using snipers on first person shooters because they make the movement more smooth. When I comared the movement without them on to with them on I realised that without them the sticks were surprisingly jolty and stiff but with them on it was more smooth.
I even notices a slight difference when playing Forza too.
I would recommend trying these out if you are willing to spend the money, they do take a little getting used to but are pretty good in my eyes.
You may also need to alter your hand position slighty to get more comfortable when holding the controller.
The grip on the covers themselves are a silicone styled coating over a plastic, and are formed into a spiral for the most grip out of them. They are connected to the analogue sticks with just by four small clips at bottom of the grips, this makes changing them over very quick and easy.
I would highly recommend these as they not only help you perform better within the game but also preserves the controllers analogue sticks for even longer!