KIWI design Controller Grips Cover with Battery Opening, Adjustable with Knuckle Straps, Suitable for Large Hands Compatible with Quest 2 (Black)
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||22 x 12 x 7 centimeters|
|Field of view||2|
|Item weight||0.1 Kilograms|
|Platform||Meta Quest 2|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- More suitable for big hands to wear - by extending the grips cover to make the controller longer, which can ensure that people with large hands can wear it more comfortably and will be more immersed in playing games without feeling any constraints
- Great adjustability - the elastic cord with the button design makes the knuckle strap adjustable to fit different-sized hands. just adjusting the elastic rope enables you to slightly adjust the angle according to the different sized hands or game actions, adding more flexibility
- Thickened and widened hand strap design - the width and thickness of the hand strap have been upgraded, and the hand strap is wrapped with a high-density sponge, which makes the back of the hand more comfortable when using it. Tips: You can choose whether to use the hand strap padding and the wrist strap according to your needs
- Solve the trouble of battery replacement - the battery opening design allows you to easily replace the battery without removing the entire controller grips cover. You only need to open the battery compartment opening and then pull the specially designed plastic battery Tab to easily replace the battery. Tips: The plastic battery pull tab is placed under the battery
- Perfectly protect the controllers - transparent silicone halo controller protector perfectly fits on the touch ring, which can effectively avoid damage to the inner and outer parts of the handle due to hitting a hard object or falling, and does not block infrared rays and control signals
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 12 x 7 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 October 2021
- Manufacturer : KIWI design
- ASIN : B09J8HJMFK
- Item model number : Q1PRO-3
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,174 in Videogames (See Top 100 in Videogames)
- #42 in PC Game Controllers
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Top Version Grip Cover for Quest 2 with Battery Opening
Now KIWI design releases this controller grips cover completely newly upgraded to protect your controller in all directions and lets you have a better VR experience.
+ Lengthen the bottom of the controller
+ Thickened and widened hand strap design
+ Solve the trouble of battery replacement
+ Provides better protection for your controllers
The Plastic Battery Tab - You only need to open the battery compartment opening and then pull the specially designed plastic battery Tab to easily replace the battery . Tips: The plastic battery pull tab is placed under the battery
The Hand Strap Padding - We have specially designed a hand strap padding, which allows people with small hands to wear our grips cover to fit better, and meet the model requirements of different people
Let you be more involved in the game experience
The Touch Controller Grip Cover completely solves your issue of accidentally throwing your controllers across the room, also provides a better protection for your controllers.
The knuckle strap is adjustable so that you can share with friends who have different sized hands, increases immersion as you can completely loosen your controller without dropping it
The Battery Opening Design
Allows you to easily replace the battery without removing the entire controller grips cover. At the same time, widening and thickening the battery plastic pull tab makes it easier for you to pull the battery out
Just adjusting the elastic rope enables you to slightly adjust the angle according to the different sized hands or game actions, adding more flexibility
Thickened & Widened Hand Strap
Thickened and widened hand strap make you wear it more comfortably
|[16 FT] Premium Link Cable for Quest 2/1||Upgraded Elite Strap for Quest 2 Head Strap||Touch Controller Grip Cover for Quest 2(Q1PRO-2)||[Battery Door]Touch Controller Grip Cover for Quest 2(Q1PRO-2.2)||Quest 2 Facial Interface 5 in 1 Set (Q2-5)||VR Stand Accessories for Quest 2/Rift S/Quest/Valve Index|
|Compatible Device||Quest 2 / Quest 1||Quest 2||Quest 2||Quest 2||Quest 2||Quest 2/Rift S/Quest/Valve Index/HP Reverb G2|
|Material||PVC, Copper, Aluminum||Plastic||Metal, PU, Silicone||Metal, PU, Silicone||PU, ABS Plastic, Memory Foam, Silicone||ABS Plastic|
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since There is Return Policy I went ahead and ordered this Longer version of the Grip. Let me tell you it's Just Perfect! Everything about this longer version is better than the shorter version. The Grip - strap - Length - Memory Foam - Tightening Concept & PROTECTION. I have no idea Why the shorter version doesn't come with the Ring Protectors. The Rings are the main part of the Controller and it's the most susceptible to Damage. As soon as I bought the Shorter Version I was looking for Ring protectors in amazon. Guess what? the Shorter version + ugly looking Halo ring protectors Cost the Same as this longer version which comes with the best Ring Protector. Unless you have tiny hands this will fit perfectly. If you are in confusion over Shorter/Longer grip, My suggestion is to buy both try both and return the one u don't like. You will appreciate the longer Grip only wen you have tried the shorter one.
with nice grip and texture
Top reviews from other countries
Then in my excitement, one day I decided to smack the wall, then the ceiling then the wall a few more times as the days passed. The final straw for needing some protection came after punching myself and my quest 2 in our respective faces.
This is where this product comes in.
Firstly, the product came nicely packaged and delivered to an amazon locker within 3 days free of charge.
Amazing quality and design
Adds width and depth to the standard controller
Adds a level of protection to not only the controller but also the halo rings
Adds the battery door, and strap for easy removal.
Adds a lot of comfort if like me you have bigger hands, and you can let go of the controller to rest your grip without dropping the controller.
Nice range of colours.
Not 100% intuitive to put on, but easy enough once you figure out you're trying to jam the left controller into the right hand side skin.
The only con really is price and value for money.
They are a little expensive at £45 but a new controller (if they are ever in stock) will run you at least £65 so in the long run it's cheaper to add the protection now and avoid the loss of a controller after a hard right or uppercut.
Sure they could be cheaper, but I doubt they'd be built like these are or last as long. I expect these to outlast my brand new oculus controllers.
Also i have to say that the fit isn't quite perfect when in use. As soon as you put your hands in the straps, it pulls the rubber out of place on the controller, leaving a gap between the controller and the cover. It makes you feel like you are not quite holding the controller, but just the cover.
I do like the feel of these, and i do want better support for playing Beat Sabre so i have arranged for a replacement. Fingers crossed they last a bit longer. Considering the high cost, i am expecting better.
When I bought this product, my expectations were it would be really comfortable for large hands and less comfortable for small and medium hands. Basically the opposite than the original grip.
However, this is not the case! For small/medium hands this product makes Quest 2 really uncomfortable! Buttons B and Y are barely reachable. It does improve the grip and the weight balance of the controller, though.
The build quality is amazing, and the extra items are really useful (controller protectors, felt addition for the strap, etc).
I had to return this item, as I share my Quest with my gf that has small hands. If it's not the case for you, I believe you will love this product.
For me, the regular sized ones are much better. However, even the improved version doesn't come with many items (such as the ones mentioned above) that come with this one. I had to buy the controller protectors by their own. The total was more than this product. And this doesn't make sense.