KIWI design Link Cable USB 3.0 Compatible with Quest 2 (10ft/3M)
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 feet Long - The link cable has an ergonomic design to reach 10 feet (3 meters) in length and lightweight, providing enough space for you to play all kinds of games as you like
- High-speed data transfer with charging - 0.4 mm diameter of the copper wire in the link provides a more stable transmission than other normal 0.12mm. The d transfer speed can over 1,333 Mbit/s With USB-A to USB-C. It's also a charger cable (link software compatible)
- High quality and durable - USB-IF Certified, this is the highest quality cables with 10000x Bend Capacity. You will not experience any lag or delay with our cable
- 90-degree angle - The link cable has USB C 90 Degree Angle End so it doesn't stick out and easy to use
- Widely compatible - it's also suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WIFI, and other devices
- Package Dimensions : 15 x 15 x 2 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 March 2021
- Manufacturer : KIWI design
- ASIN : B08BPDVBHF
- Item model number : QC-3M
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,861 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- #307 in USB Cables
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
|Premium Link Cable for Quest 2/1||Link Cable with Intelligent Chip for Quest 2/1||Link Cable for Quest 2/1||Premium Link Cable for Quest 2/1||Link Cable for Quest 2/1||Premium Link Cable for Quest 2/1|
|Lenthgh||16 ft / 5M||16 ft / 5M||16 ft / 5M||10 ft / 3M||10 ft / 3M||20 ft / 6M|
|Size||190 × 190 × 25 mm||185 × 185 × 21 mm||175 × 170 × 35 mm||155 × 150 × 20 mm||150 × 150 × 23 mm||190 × 190 × 30 mm|
USB 3.0 (or 3.2 Gen 1)
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C's user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
Reinforced with aramid fiber to give superior tensile strength and 5X more durability.
Also, it is suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WIFI and other devices.
More free length
10FT/3M length provides more freedom of movement than most VR headset cables for a good experience, NOW you can fully enjoy VR games.
Velcro Cable Tie
Came with a Velcro cable tie keeping cable away from body and when you do put it up or travel it stays coiled without having to rush damaging the cord by wrapping it around itself.
Here are some tips to help make our Quest Link cable work for you:
-Update your Software version to 1.43 or above and all other Drivers
-Disable PTC (Public Test Channel)
-Plug the USB A into the back of your computer directly to your motherboard (red slot) USB 3.0
-If you have audio issues go to device settings and enable the Quest headset
Visible screen diagonal
<p>6" / 16 cm</p>
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're sitting then no need for any o that, though most of the cable's gonna be coiled up taking up space. But that's no big deal.
Top reviews from other countries
The cable itself is thick and heavy which is less suitable though. It comes with a velcro cable tie which can be used to strap the cable to the headset strap if using a suitable one. It straps to the Elite strap but you might not want to as they are prone to snapping, works better on the Halo headset strap as that is more sturdy.
I would recommend the Fasgear USB C to usb c 10ft cable instead which has a braided cable that is lighter but just as tough/durable and costs about 35% less. My problem is my new PC does not have a USB-c port so I got this. I also got an adapter so the Fasgear cable works and gets the same speeds.
Cable is a little on the thick side but personally i run my chair over my cables that much sometimes that having a thicker cable is great!
Das Kabel ist ein Ticken dicker als das Original von Oculus, was dazu führt das es eher star ist und Nerven kann wenn man es nicht mit Kabelbinder nochmal hinten am Kopf befestigt, damit des die Bewegungen der Arme nicht behindert.
Ansonsten kann ich mich nicht beklagen und um so dicker das Kabel, umso besser ist es abgeschirmt, vor Daten Störung oder Kabelbruch.
In diesem Sinne muss man abwägen was für einen persönlich wichtiger ist.
Aber dennoch eine klare Kaufempfehlung meinerseits