+ AED 18.62 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Striped fabric liner
- Multiple card slots
- Currency sleeve and additional storage
- Engineered red and white striped tab
- Classic woven label
- Dimensions: 3.5"(H) x 4.4"(W) x 0.5"(D)
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The classically styled bi-fold Roy wallet offers a currency sleeve, multiple card slots and additional storage.
- Date First Available : 3 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Herschel Supply Men's Accessories
- ASIN : B08M5DBRMC
- Item model number : 10363-02454-OS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #92.737 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I can fit 1 to 2 cards into each card slot, but not much more than that. So if you have a lot of cards and other things you'd like to store in your wallet then this may not be a good option for you. If you're like me though and don't carry that many items in your wallet then I would highly recommend it! I can comfortably fit 6 cards and some cash in the wallet with no issues.
I like the wallet good enough and will use it until it falls apart, but I also wanted to point out there's some quality control issues on the one i got. The logo is off centered and sorta canted, and there's lose threads all over on the inside. Over all, I'm not too happy I didn't get what I ordered and got a second hand or a seconds one at best. I dont have time to return as I need this wallet now. My old one bit the dust a week ago. Please update your listing and say whether or not you're selling "seconds" and the right wallet without the coin pouch. Take this for what its worth, buyer beware.