+ AED 75.22 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Colour||Black (Black/Saddle Brown)|
|Item Weight||1.25 Pounds|
About this item
- Signature striped fabric liner
- 15” laptop sleeve
- Front storage pocket with key clip
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Featuring a timeless diamond shaped accent, the Heritage backpack offers a functional design and a fine regard for detail.
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 31.12 x 45.72 cm; 666.78 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Apparel LLC - Herschel
- ASIN : B07RDCNKR5
- Item model number : Heritage Backpack
- Department : Unisex-Adult
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
(Heritage Backpack | Plus × 1 Default / Black/3M Rubber / 18"(H) x 12"(W) x 5.5"(D), 20L)
One year later (Aug 2016) after use as my daily NYC commuter bag a hole rubbed through the bottom of the bag (see photo). I submitted a warranty claim through Herschel's website in September of 2016 and was denied within a couple of days:
"At this time this item will not qualify for our limited lifetime warranty as our warranty does not apply to damage caused by accidents, misuse and/or general wear and tear."
If Herschel thinks that their "Plus Series" backpacks should last less than one year due to wear and tear, then I am deeply disappointed in Herschel as a whole. The statement on their website "We stand behind the quality of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty" is a hollow and inauthentic promise. I expected more out of the "Plus Series" line of Herschel's backpacks and will not purchase in the future with the knowledge that their most "premium" line of backpacks will wear down within a year's time.
This bag was certainly not worth the $74.99 I paid for it.