|Manufacturer||Herschel Supply Co.|
|Item model number||Retreat Backpack 43 cm|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 30.5 x 43 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Herschel Supply Co. Retreat Highlight/Black One Size
+ AED 126.68 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Fully padded and fleece lined 15 " laptop sleeve pocket
- Magnetic strap closures from synthetic leather or rubber with metal pin clips
- External sleeve pocket
- Contoured shoulder straps with ventilated air mesh padding
- Height: 16.92 inches
- Width: 12 inches
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- From city life to last minute getaways, the Herschel® Retreat bag offers a clean aesthetic and durable functionality.
- Cylindrical cinch top design.
- Large main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clip.
- Polyurethane straps.
- Reinforced bottom for added durability.
- External sleeve pocket for additional storage.
- Contoured shoulder straps for superior comfort.
- Fully-lined with Herschel's signature coated cotton-poly fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I can’t fit a lot of stuff inside. I know there were some reviews about the lack of space but I honestly don’t understand how. I added a picture of some stuff I wanted to fit in on my first try and there was plenty of room after that. I can carry my laptop and daily stuff and a jacket and my coffee mug and my water bottle/jug and still have room. So much room.
2. It is not hard to locate your stuff. Seriously I’m not especially organized and I can reach in there and find whatever I’m looking for quickly. If you need your wallet often put it on top or spend literally 15 seconds looking for it.
3. The front pocket is not useless. I put some cheap sunglasses and my car keys in there. Haven’t lost any of that. For my important small stuff I have a little pouch I got with my laptop sleeve I stick in there.
4. I added a picture of the new/not fully loaded backpack on my back. I’m 5’ 2 and a little chubby but it fits fine. It’s taller rather then fatter so it feels and looks a little different on the back.
5. Not quite rain resistant. I’ve walked through some rain and it has gotten wet but not soaked. Stuff ok on the inside though. I wouldn’t walk through a rain shower with it.
6. Drawstring with flap is nice and a little bit more difficult for pickpockets. Good quality.
7. If your package doesn’t quite look like mine you’ve likely gotten an imitator or knock-off. I’m pretty sure I didn’t have that issue based on the tags and bag and emblem all being present and looking correct. Buy from amazon directly if you can.
I love this backpack so much, it literally is the most comfortable thing to carry and looks amazing.
One caveat: Amazon definitely has the sizing wrong. If you compare the height of the Herschel Retreat backpack on other websites you see a difference from 16" to 18". I've even seen some websites list 21". It is definitely bigger than 16". The flap on top adds an extra 1"-2" so I guess that is where the deviation lies. Do not buy this backpack if you are looking for a small day pack to go shopping with, it is meant to be big enough to lug around your waterbottle, laptop, books, and a change of clothes.