+ AED 18.18 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Herschel Supply Co.|
|Style||Oscar Rfid Wallet|
About this item
- Signature striped fabric liner/rfid blocking layer
- Exposed metal zipper
- Multiple external card slots
- Engineered red and white striped tab
- Classic woven label
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Material Composition: Polyester
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The compact and functional oscar wallet features a zippered main compartment and external slots for cards, identification and passes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.4 x 13.4 x 13.2 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Herschel Supply Co.
- ASIN : B072M98JQ3
- Item model number : 10397-00001-OS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137.469 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
GOOD: Has 3 card slots in the back, 1 larger card slot in the front, and a zipper pouch. I really like the aesthetics of the wallet.
BAD: The zipper pouch compartment was smaller than expected. Due to the minimumalist design, the pouch doesn't have a very wide opening. I was hoping to easily fit and access coins and cash inside the pouch, but the tight design made it difficult to put in or take out money.
1. Love the pattern (subtle tropical flowers agains a black background) it looks amazing.
2. Size is great and its slim, so perfect for the back pocket.
3. Card slots are too tight so you have store a couple if needed.
1. I wish it had just one more spot for cards.
2. The Zipper: the zipper is terrible on this. it it very difficult to close- opening is easier. If you don't put your cash (or whatever you place inside the pocket that zips) you need to make sure is neatly folded and in the pocket completely straight and as close to the bottom as possible. Otherwise, your stuff will get snags/ripped but the zipper.