|Manufacturer||Apparel LLC - Herschel|
|Item model number||10005-00001-OS|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 31.12 x 45.09 cm; 605 Grams|
Herschel Supply Co. Settlement Unisex Backpack, Black
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
- Signature striped fabric liner
- 15" laptop sleeve
- Exposed zippers with pebbled leather pulls
- Front storage pocket with key clip
- Internal media pocket with headphone port
- Classic woven label
- Dimensions: 17.75"(H) x 12.25"(W) x 5.75"(D),23L
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Herschel Settlement™ backpack modernizes an iconic vintage style with unique design features and quality construction.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) weird zippers, you can tell it's bad quality-- does not zip properly and smoothly. the zippers also have a very bad stamping of the logo, looked really different at the one i went to see at a retail store.
2) i don't know how to describe it, but the backpack is awkward. the straps on the padding is awkward, and it rises a bit from my shoulders, giving it that teenage mutant turtle ninjas kinda look.
3) the HERSCHEL TAG ON THE BACKPACK IS PEELING. (??) like what?
i'm only keeping this backpack because i am in dire need for one ASAP, but if not, I would be skeptical about buying Herschel backpacks from Amazon. I even went to my closest Urban Outfitters to compare the quality between the one I received and the ones at retail, and alas, confirmed my suspicions.
TLDR; i think this backpack is fake and i would love for Amazon to prove that it's not. everything is just so different from the backpacks I compared this with at retail stores. I should've just bought this backpack when it was on sale at Nordstroms.
[Edited] Turns out the zipper is covered under the Herschel's limited lifetime warranty and they are sending me a replacement backpack. Their customer service was excellent.
Oh and it's also nice that there's a laptop pocket on the inside so you know that your laptop won't get scratched when in it.
Within three weeks, however, BOTH zippers broke and were unfixable. They broke within minutes of each other! I am so frustrated-- the whole reason I needed a new backpack was because my old one's zipper broke... after FOUR YEARS OF USE. NOT THREE WEEKS!! This is ridiculous-- Herschel is supposed to be a reputable company making nice, sturdy products... yet your zippers suck. Returning promptly.