|Manufacturer||Herschel Luggage child code|
|Item model number||10025-00572-OS|
|Product Dimensions||71.12 x 60.96 x 132.08 cm; 793.78 Grams|
Herschel Supply Co. Ravine, Black, One Size
+ AED 80.22 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Waterproof zipper detail
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Height: 52 inches
- Width: 24 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ravine Duffel features a simple, timeless design and a large, custom fabric-lined main compartment. Offering two carrying options with double rolled handles and a shoulder strap, this stylish/functional bag is the perfect carry-on. This version features waterproof zipper detail.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- It's a good looking bag.
- It's pretty roomy.
- In terms of functionality, its just not that practical.
- No separate pockets or compartments, just the main large one.
- The zipper is tricky and can stick. Long term durability is a concern.
- When using the shoulder strap, the bag tends to squeak very loudly from the plastic connections.
- When the bag isn't full, it falls into itself since it is not rigid. Negates the looks of the bag. Especially when using the shoulder strap.
In summary, if you are looking for a good looking bag with the Herschel name on it, you found it. But in terms of functionality and usefulness the bag falls short and long term durability is questionable due to the zipper. For retail price I definitely wouldn't buy it...on sale maybe?
I can still use it without a strap, so its not a total loss. But my next duffle bag will be one where i prioritize quality over aesthetics.